For the love of god change tracer missle animation

Gojigrant

I guess; well I know really; that I am obsessive/compulsive and hate the Tracer anmimation spam so I went Pyro and really like it. I do prefer upfront dps over dots though so Arsenal was my first choice but I am having fun as Pyro until the change occurs, if ever. It really does need to change though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should just close this thread because the devs said and I quote "we'll take it from here" after we made a poll to switch tracer and fusion before the wipe. They are probably going to switch them soon. They're just focused currently on launch

Hmm i wonder what soon means with BW. It is their first MMO. Got their hands full.

haha just remembered its rail.

By time you stack up 5, you dont have much heat room left for rail, unload, and heatseekers (which i guess is a later ability?)

That's completely untrue, with muzzle fluting which reduces the heat of tracer missile by 9 and the casting time of tracer missile, I can use it 5x in a row and still have enough time to use rail shot and unload while still being under 50% heat. HVC reduces the heat of rail shot by 9 and unload has a cast time as well.

Fusion Missile is a red line/target lock, Tracer missle is a backpack crouch down launch.. lol

Tracer missle would look WAY better if it was a red line/target lock, and make ALOT more sense.

Fusion Missile isn't spammable, and would look much better launched from the back since it does AOE damage/burns things around.

Well i'm actually starting to like the sound effects of it. The animation is annoying but I am usually looking at my target. What I'm more concerned about is having to spam this one spell over and over. Is the class like that for awhile? I feel like an arcane mage sorta lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.