Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nerf Jedi.. because wow...

Coyotecalls

Yeah, I've been doing warfronts all morning and wow, they are unstoppable killing machines at this point. I started combat logging and over 5 battles the class that did the most damage to me and EVERYONE in my log was Jedi/Muraduers by 3 TIMES the damage of other classes. Why? Because they rip through your shields and armor like you are nothing. Armor reduction abilities are WAY over powered. You need to fix this. Will all the crap you left broken in PVP the VERY LEAST you can do is not leave one class totally overpowering all other classes.

I will post the file for you to parse yourself if you want it. I mean, holy **** how could you have missed this? It's horrible.

Edited by Coyotecalls

OH no! I feel the hammer Wide Whack-A Mole coming on. Just being asked for already, because I lost, so they must be OP.

Be careful what you ask for. Someone may lose to you and say that your class is to OP.

:)

Have a nice day, and Happy Hunting :)

Yeah, I've been doing warfronts all morning and wow, they are unstoppable killing machines at this point. I started combat logging and over 5 battles the class that did the most damage to me and EVERYONE in my log was Jedi/Muraduers by 3 TIMES the damage of other classes. Why? Because they rip through your shields and armor like you are nothing. Armor reduction abilities are WAY over powered. You need to fix this. Will all the crap you left broken in PVP the VERY LEAST you can do is not leave one class totally overpowering all other classes.

I will post the file for you to parse yourself if you want it. I mean, holy **** how could you have missed this? It's horrible.

Just because u sucks in pvp doesn't mean jedi need to be nerfed... again. Maybe you should try flashpoints more often.

Or... And here's a VERY novel idea... Ask for a BUFF to YOUR class!!! OMG who would have thought???? It boggles the mind, doesn't it??? :eek:

But seriously, stop calling for the nerf bat every time you get pwned. :p

No...just no...goddamn no...thats how SWG ended up requiring ppl to spend an hour getting 16-24 buffs to even be able to pvp.

No...just no...gosh darn no...thats how SWG ended up requiring ppl to spend an hour getting 16-24 buffs to even be able to pvp.

You mean ingame buffs like Hunter's Boon and Coordination? Nooooo. Not what I meant. I mean bringing the class up to par with the pwning class. Make them do more damage, or make their defense better. Something like that.

You mean ingame buffs like Hunter's Boon and Coordination? Nooooo. Not what I meant. I mean bringing the class up to par with the pwning class. Make them do more damage, or make their defense better. Something like that.

Yep ingame buffs. Nothing like seeing the cool kids spend 2 hours buffing and rolling everyone because they had 40+ in game buffs going each.

As for your suggestion...it will happen, nerf / buff is that way of MMO's.

Or... And here's a VERY novel idea... Ask for a BUFF to YOUR class!!! OMG who would have thought???? It boggles the mind, doesn't it??? :eek:

But seriously, stop calling for the nerf bat every time you get pwned. :p

THIS STATEMENT HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS UPDATE IN GENERAL.

When you start nerfing healing slightly and adding less diminishing returns on damage output, then all classes start asking for more damage and then the fights are ridiculously fast and it gets way out of hand. I'd rather had healing stay the same if we start chasing our tails like this. It's a non-stop spike damage fest that is just going to get worse with more classes getting "buffs".

Yep ingame buffs. Nothing like seeing the cool kids spend 2 hours buffing and rolling everyone because they had 40+ in game buffs going each.

As for your suggestion...it will happen, nerf / buff is that way of MMO's.

And maybe one day they will find a way to truly balan..c..e... man, I can't even finish the sentence without starting to laugh. It's nice to hope, but I seriously doubt they'll figure it out within a year or two. :D

THIS STATEMENT HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS UPDATE IN GENERAL.

When you start nerfing healing slightly and adding less diminishing returns on damage output, then all classes start asking for more damage and then the fights are ridiculously fast and it gets way out of hand. I'd rather had healing stay the same if we start chasing our tails like this. It's a non-stop spike damage fest that is just going to get worse with more classes getting "buffs".

Here. This should explain it a bit better for you. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=412674

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.