Crafted BM gear with BM mods does not carry set bonus

Bartes

as in topic. I just crafted myself 2 pieces of BM gear (chest and hands) and put my BM mods in those + augments. No set bonus for 4 pieces.

Empty BM shell still gives me this bonus tho. I was under impression that BM armorings carries the set bonus. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the warning on another misleading "feature".

This game has so much potential it is scary. let's hope the communities patience is up to the challenge of waiting for Bioware to become a pro MMO development manager.

Communication on 1.2 has been terrible. Proof of this is in the endless confusion post go live. Stop with the shiny movies and actually explain what will and will not work with these patches.

This game has so much potential it is scary. let's hope the communities patience is up to the challenge of waiting for Bioware to become a pro MMO development manager.

Communication on 1.2 has been terrible. Proof of this is in the endless confusion post go live. Stop with the shiny movies and actually explain what will and will not work with these patches.

It's either intentional PR spin to get more subs or gross incompetence in knowing what their own devs do.

Or their marketing department doesn't speak English after all. Because a lot of what they say will happen doesn't work the way they say it will (or is extremely limited, which they fail to mention).

Agreed

Same problem here, now the final question: possible to put war hero armoring with setboni into BM critcraftet and have the setboni? Or will it need crafted war hero gear. Id really like to hear an official clarification on this.

Ya this is hogwash, we were told that we would be able to take mods out of our pvp armor and put it into some thing we liked and the set bonuses would carry with it. but now instead of getting to wear something i like for my pvp armor. i have to wear an Orange/green color beatle-borg suit for my knight.

I could possibly be ok with wearing the armor when i saw it on some other web site. but the actual colors for this in game are just completely ridiculous. I mean the new gear seriously looks like something out of a bad late 1990's super hero kids show.

When you say you are going to allow set bonuses to be transferd via armoring mod. How about you be more specific, and say its only going to be for the war hero set when you upgrade it to the rated gear. which is the same thing only a shell for a different color.

Also heres a little bit of advise to bioware.

A DIFFERENT COLOR IS NOT A REWARD. different colors should be an option not something one has to spend a lot of time to get.

im sorry im done ranting.

just one simple request. PLease allow us to wear what we want, with the mods we want. its not like its gonna hurt anything or unbalance anything.

Same problem here, now the final question: possible to put war hero armoring with setboni into BM critcraftet and have the setboni? Or will it need crafted war hero gear. Id really like to hear an official clarification on this.

The warhero armoring should carry the set bonus as per the development team...though they have been less than reliable with information...so if you want warhero stats/set bonuses with the BM look and augs it should be possible.

This patch is starting to look very half arsed. I bought all the new pvp gear schematics, now they seem sorta worthless except for a select few. I feel like I am the redheaded step child of this game, an operative/armormech. Bleh

The warhero armoring should carry the set bonus as per the development team...though they have been less than reliable with information...so if you want warhero stats/set bonuses with the BM look and augs it should be possible.

OK but doesn't that make this whole "cool" new crafting stuff totally useless? I mean who in the right mind would loose set bonus for as little as 12 more End + some MINOR other stat boost per augment slot? Augments, as they are now, do not give tempting enough stat boost to use them and loose set bonus.

I have armormech alt so it cost me close to nothing to make BM/WH augmented armors but I pity those who bought BM augmented gloves for 500k+ from GTN. In the final score, once people realise that augmented BM armors are crap no crafter will make any profit from those as there are much more cooler looking armors around to play with if someone is ready to loose set bonus.

My main is GS so I can live without set bonusses from BM as they are poor to say at least but some classes really benefit from those.

Oh, and IF they introduce a way to add augment slots in the future it will make, again, crafters like armormech/armstech totally obsolete. Not to mention that real BM set is relatively very easy to buy now.

Again, IMO this crafting "expansion" is total fail and will not change anything in the long run.