Head Slot Missing in 1.2 - Anyone else?

PaynenSupherin

Hey all,

Since I've patched to 1.2 my Furious Assault head slot doesn't show. I've gone through all of the preferences, turned Show Head Slot on/off, rebooted, Alt+Tabbed, placed a ticket with CS, I even got foolish and bought a new Furious just to see if that would help.

I also went and purchased a cheap head slot item to see if it was a "thing" with that particular slot but the new cheap head gear worked just fine.

So has anyone else had this problem and if so, have you found a solution?

Regards,

Nalaas'un

Marauder

Ajunta Pall

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only speak for those rebreather things, but they don't show up for me either and i also saw another thread about it.

I reported it, so let's hope they fix it.

I also tried another helmet and that one worked, so no clue if you are also talking about rebreather or found another kind that doesn't work

The half-face masks (the rebreathers) don't have a visible graphic for me either. When I CTRL-Click them to view in the gallery, it shows up on my companion but not myself. Tried everything, even have a ticket running about it. My bet is they screwed something up when they turned our Hoods on to show overtop our helms (does for my BM Helm, but not my Rakata).

My rebreather doesn't even show on my companion I sent in a ticket but have yet to get a response. I hope they fix it as I've had this orange rebreather all game and my marauder looks really odd with out it. Edited by AxlCreed

Question: are those of you that didn't work rolled a Sith toon?

Cuz I saw some other toon ran past me that have the rebreather graphics worked. I think he was a human toon.

Nope. Human Jedi Sentinel here and am unable to display head gear. I sent in a but report but got the typical canned response of "there is no workaround, we might fix it some day in a patch".

Edited by ---Katsumoto---

Nope. Human Jedi Sentinel here and am unable to display head gear. I sent in a but report but got the typical canned response of "there is no workaround, we might fix it some day in a patch".

What about body type? What body type are you? 3?

It was just weird because I saw it worked for someone, but he was either a skinny body type 2 male or a female toon.

I have the same problem with my Sith Marauder. I do recall that previously there was some clipping with the rebreather mask, I wonder if it is disallowed for that reason. I have a Miraluka that also won't show head gear and I think it is also due to a clipping issue with her eye cover.

What about body type? What body type are you? 3?

It was just weird because I saw it worked for someone, but he was either a skinny body type 2 male or a female toon.

Actually yes. I'm a body type 3 male Miraluka. The mask I was wearing had no clipping issues that I could see. I am able to wear a full helmet that covers my face and head but unable to wear any mask or any hat the covers just my face or just my head. Seems if I wan't a headslot item to show, I must have one that covers my entire head. :mad: