Crafting Relics

urbaindepuce

Hey,

I did read that with artifice you will be able to craft relics. Either I am blind or the crew skills trainer does not teach me how to craft them. Do I have to get the schematics for them elsewhere?

Also there is this thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=91505

He is talking about relics but it seems there is something special about creating these. I am a bit confused now. Does artifice grant you the skill to craft relics or not? Are these matrix cubes the only relics in the game or just a special kind of them?

Thanks for your help.

Ahoi,

you mean by reverse engineering them? I already reverse engineer items to learn their schematics, but I did not get any relics by now for reverse engineering them. So is there any other way to get schematics for them other than RE these items? I have a level 30 juggernaut, but never got one.

Cheers

Edited by urbaindepuce

Oh my gods. Just look at the artifice trainer and choose "view all" and look at what it teaches at level 400

NO!

I don't think you'll get any that way.

The trainer has 5 relics available at level 400. It must be another way to get schematics, either by disassembling relics or finding them somewhere (maybe on crew missions).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.