The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Baron Deathmark spiel!

tiguelinus

I guess no one has been really been paying attention to that particular warzone.

I think ppl only care about how unbalanced healing vs dps is right now. Or at least I am, I personally don't give a rats *** about minor glitches like somebody talking

I took a break for two months and I came back today to check out what was new. I started doing some warzones and I got Huttball 3 times in a row and Baron Deathmark doesn't talk anymore about he rule of huttball, what happened?

i also enjoy the voice of the baron, except for when he finds it acceptable to announce my death to the galaxy. This is a bug, restarting the game fixes it for me.

More specifically, the longer i have been playing the fewer sounds that are played. i.e. in raid it started with everything ok. Then the music stopped, then the boss voice/sounds stopped, then other players sounds stopped, then my own ability sounds stopped. Restart game and its all back.

Though not having to hear master Satele announce that they found another ship, this one definitely the voidstar, unlike the previous 1000 false alarms, was nice.

It's a bug where there's no audio in the WZ. When I was playing tonight I couldn't hear anything while in a WZ, including sound effects from spells and whatnot. It's related to the loud *** humming sound on fleet, I assume. Edited by Havocx

What happened to this game?, two months ago this game was in far better shape then right now.

they went with a themepark type of game.

people hit 50.

nothing but minigame wzs to do.

thats why its in worse shape.