The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mailing Cross Faction

MadMaximilian

I have acheived the legacy levels 10 and have mailboxes on my ships. They say that you can mail cross faction now. What is the process for this? My Inquisitor tried to mail his 'sister' who is a republic character and stated that she doesn't exist. Is ther a separate screen you have to use to mail to your legacy?

I had to log onto all my alts to get them into the tree. Once I did that I could mail to them cross faction.

This. I haven't checked to see if they have to actually be in the tree, or that you just have to log on so the characters update with that ability.

I just verified that all the characters are linked and I still cannot mail cross faction. I have three characters a merc, my main inquisitor, and the jedi sith pureblood. My main and the jedi are linked as brother and sister and my merc s the son of my inauisitor. The icon shows that they are linked and I still can't mail them. Is there a way maybe you have to lock the legacy or is there a level requirement before you can actually mail them?

Is there a way maybe you have to lock the legacy or is there a level requirement before you can actually mail them?

I didn't do a thing to be able to start doing this except log them on to add to the legacy.

I've mailed stuff to a level 7 from both a level 50 and a level 40 character cross faction.

Sure you are typing the name correctly? Cap locks on?