New Daily Comm Relics for Sentinels

Vraelan

So which of the new Relics should we go after? We've got on-hit chances of:

+405 Power for 20s

30% chance 184 Internal Damage

30% chance 184 Elemental

30% chance 246 Kinetic

30% chance 246 Energy

Depends on the spec I guess. I don't believe Watchman has any talents enhancing any type of damage. I'm thinking the on-use 405 Power.

As combat I'm going to chase the kinetic one, I have the rakata exceptional (augmented)and with a strength augment I think it still comes out on top over the campaign version, So I'll replace my rakata or matrix cube with the kinetic relic.

Leaning towards rakata honestly 58 passive strength on the matrix cube is hard to toss :/

Edited by Wagnus

i did a test on my marauder that is rakataed out with a HM fabricator relics does 168 internal damage)

and over 350k damage it amounted to 9874 damage on my parser. So it seems to be pretty crap as far as damage on target.

Yeah those proc damages are useless to be honest.. such a little amount and only every 4.5 seconds!

The best relic combination is a passive (Matrix Cube) and active (such as power, crit/surge)

Please provide accurate information outside of your opinions so people can make an educated choice on relics.

The Internal Damage relic would match our burning/bleeds so it might be effected by talents as well.

Please provide accurate information outside of your opinions so people can make an educated choice on relics.

The Internal Damage relic would match our burning/bleeds so it might be effected by talents as well.

its not effected. i tested it.

The internal damage relic is affected by juyo forms bonus damage and any other flat % damage done modifiers such as bloodthirst. It is not effected by any of our talents that effect bleeds. It also can crit and is effected by your surge. I cannot determine if it is effected by our crit% atm my sample size is far too small.

The internal damage relic is affected by juyo forms bonus damage and any other flat % damage done modifiers such as bloodthirst. It is not effected by any of our talents that effect bleeds. It also can crit and is effected by your surge. I cannot determine if it is effected by our crit% atm my sample size is far too small.

none of that is true, if it was then it would of done more then the 168 internal damage that is listed when i tested it on my marauder.