Set bonuses NOT transfering from set items to moddable gear!!!

Draconerus

So many unkept promises by Bioware this patch and this game. I cancelled my sub until they fix their stuff. With all the other mmo coming out they better hurry.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'd say more, but there's nothing really to say to gamers with a sense of entitlement other than that.

Probably the same percentage that obtained the Tier 1 gear, I imagine. The same percentage that requested this functionality.

Anyone can get Tionese gear. Not everyone could get Rakata, just like not everyone can get campaign armor.

This feature affects so few players it's not even worth having. I think there's maybe 4 guilds on my server doing nightmare modes and will be able to do HM Denova.

Anyone can get Tionese gear. Not everyone could get Rakata, just like not everyone can get campaign armor.

This feature affects so few players it's not even worth having. I think there's maybe 4 guilds on my server doing nightmare modes and will be able to do HM Denova.

Anyone who has any armour with a set bonus was affected, i.e. tion, rakata, centurion, champion, battlemaster, etc. That's a lot of people, and they all got screwed because a) BW was too lazy to go back and put the set bonus on the existing armour piece that they CREATED for those sets when they made it removable, and b) they made it clear as mud in the patch notes as to which gear sets had the bonus trasnferable, as in... they didnt, at all.

Average person starts to ready the patch notes...."You will be able to transfer set bonus to a modable piece of orange gear"....Average person stops reading has a nerdgasim closes the patch notes page and tells whoever will listen that you can transfer the bonus to orange gear.