Condemned, 4/4 down.

Lolz challenging boss ^^

We've need 1 pull to kill him

It should really be challenging in Nightmare Mode i hope so !

But gratz for the kill

After 50 hours of raiding on PTS if you need more then 1 pull you suck

After 50 hours of raiding on PTS if you need more then 1 pull you suck

We agree !

But if I say on PTS we've killed him on second try, so many people will flames us for being too good, so i will not say that :)

Edited by Heavan

Lolz challenging boss ^^

We've need 1 pull to kill him

It should really be challenging in Nightmare Mode i hope so !

But gratz for the kill

Sure thing pal.

Next time I hope they release the raid so we don't have to our members downloading a patch at 2 am, and our west coasters raiding at 5 am.

For the record we did ZERO pulls of this boss on test.

Also, here is a video of kill to show everything is on the up and up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloDxJn1VcU&feature=g-all-u&context=G2db29b5FAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by swpoop

Indeed, I'm amazed that they use that huhu

Honestly looking at their post and your guilds post, and then looking at the way your guild is acting its pretty obvious your guild is straight up lying. They have a full video confirming their kill, you have screenshots that look photoshopped and sketchy codex entries that could have been taken from the test server. I don't even like them anymore for bailing on SWTOR at the first sign of trouble, but with the way your guild represents itself, I like you even less.

Edited by LordFoam

I didn't expect CKN to have a casual mentality. I was wrong.

Work, family commitments, etc. It is why set raid schedules work. If BW didn't implement patches on willy nilly days, it wouldn't be an issue.

Besides, HM isn't a race. NiM will be. For now, we are just enjoying the game for what it is.

Work, family commitments, etc. It is why set raid schedules work. If BW didn't implement patches on willy nilly days, it wouldn't be an issue.

Besides, HM isn't a race. NiM will be. For now, we are just enjoying the game for what it is.

Yall still having attendance issues like on PTS? I know Cali said you guys killed pilgrim then wiped all night on Z/T hope it's not due to missing folks.

So if NiM is on a work night? Then what? Then you will say "NiM is not a race...the expansion will be...etc" ?

I understand that English is not your first language, however, there is absolutely no confirmation from a dev in there.

Ofc it's just a moderator, I don't know why he said that :(

Btw, do you all switched to GW2 guys ? Nightmare will be less interesting without you :/

Have Fun Condemned.

Ofc it's just a moderator, I don't know why he said that :(

Btw, do you all switched to GW2 guys ? Nightmare will be less interesting without you :/

Have Fun Condemned.

Yes, well, theres only so much you can do when new content is cleared in a day, and ranked pvp is postponed indefinitely. Condemned was really a pvp guild, and im sure the bombshell with ranked wzs pushed them over the edge.

People forget that 1.2 was not some great leap forward, but simply all the **** that should have been in the game already - functioning legacy system, some semblance of a combat log, customizable ui...really, 1.2 was what the game should have been at launch.

It really feels like they started out making a kotor sequel and then added on the MMO elements as an afterthought.

Our normal raid nights are Tuesday and Sunday... And while we did have to use a few casuals to fill the gaps on Thursday-- I was gracious and allowed my raiders to take off Friday and Saturday. Not for nightmare tho, no sir!

So these are apparently the guys who got world-firsts and then quit. Haha, it's weird after WoW to not know the names of guilds competing for the firsts or even who the bosses are they're competing about, and then realize you haven't cared at all about that aspect of the game.

Weird, but kinda refreshing..?