12 Medals, 2 scores, 5 kills on carrier = 40 comms?

RyanEclipse

Radical. Now not only do I get punished for the low republic population and lack of teamwork, but I also get bashed on a decent round on my end *thumbs up*

PS: All of you guys who don't think you should be rewarded even marginally for losing; your point is moot considered I can't choose my 8 teammates.

/rant

So, true. Apparently players were enjoying PVP too much prior to 1.2, and adjustments were necessary in order to 'redirect' customer attention elsewhere...

As in a game that caters to customers that enjoy PVP such as EVE Online or GW2.

then perhaps you should give helpful pointed before the start of a match.tell them everyone gets more rewards if everyone concentrates on objectives rather than deathmatches in the middle of nowhere. instead of complaining. soon enough they'll fix rated warzones and enable full ops grouping for queueing.

the funny thing is, most of my leveling of my lvl 30 Op healer on Test was done via pvp, and quite honestly it wasn't that big a deal to people there. come live, eeeeeveryone cries. weird.:rolleyes:

no

this is probably one of the easier MMOs ive played as far as mechanics and objectives go. if someone lacks the mental fortitude to understand simple things like:

defend a turret by actually fighting within range of it, pass the ball when youre about to die, use CC whilst someone else is trying to cap instead of multiple people trying to cap, etc

then they should not queue up. the same people who do not understand what is going on are the same ones who either get mad or completely ignore when you try to offer direction in chat.

this patch was supposed to offer a respite from window lickers, yet not only am i stuck with them even longer, im being punished for it with incredibly bad reward rates.

i'm not saying rewards shouldn't be looked at for an increase. all i'm saying is, it's a team oriented part of the game, like operations. expecting different rewards based purely on personal effort really doesn't mesh with the team aspect. we, as players, should be filling the pvp forum more with team building threads rather than complaint after complaint after complaint. we should be making threads on playing certain specs in certain classes, the best strategies for winning the different pvp maps, how to combat other classes.

complaint threads should be limited to customer service and suggestion box forums. otherwise do any of us really have any right to wonder why so many people are so terrible at pvp in this game? especially when so few are willing to be helpful during pvp?

just something to think about.:)

The good team work, Results in the thrill of victory.

Handing out insane rewards for crushing an easy team, While punishing players severely for sticking it out and trying to fight a hard team is bad.

They are going to lose casual players by the truck load if they still with this system.

i don't know why this suprises anyone. it's been like this on PTS since 1.2 was put there. perhaps more people should play a few hours a week on test. as well, start working with the people you're pvping with rather than no one typing a word for 15 minutes. it does wonders.

What? We have to level character up in the PTS to help BW test the product that we are paying for?

In other games you can just copy your characters over to PTS and just test it out, and you don't even have to download a separate testing client.

I mean really how awful is the BW development team that they can not put something like that in?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.