Bioware Appreciation Thread.

JohnyHoward

So you ruined my 1.2 experience.

But they have also given you a free month and a free day!

Can't really complain can we ? I mean imagine if Blizzard made this screw up? They would just slap you in the face and make you download the entire 20 GB client again....

So yeah let cut Bioware some slack, everyone needs to understand how hard it must be to be a company with an intent to create a good gaming experience but yet have to take orders from the tyrant company of EA..... There doing pretty good considering the position there.

Edited by JohnyHoward

*gives flamesuit to OP*

Good luck bro. You're gonna need it.

*dives overboard before thread is overrun*

ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP! Ladybeings and Jawas first!

Seriously though, IMO no one can blame BioWare for not listening to the community and caring about to their playerbase.

I for one appreciate both the game and the gesture.

BF3 was a joke from the get go, all the battlefield games have been if you ask me.

Clearly never played BF2. The only BF that was worth playing, hence why BF3 =was marketed as it's successor, despite it being a completely different game.

BF3 was a joke from the get go, all the battlefield games have been if you ask me.

BF3 is great and BF2 was also great.

Flying low in a bomber, with my bomber co-pilot getting ready to drop the bombs. We sneak up to an AA gun on the edge of a ridge, I'm flying low. As we get closer I get lock on. The guy in the cab of the AA has heard the lock on warning, jumps out and legs it across the field as our bombs drop on his AA.

Was amazing to watch and a great experience. Flying so low we could see the guy legging it across the field :)

So you ruined my 1.2 experience.

But they have also given you a free month and a free day!

Can't really complain can we ? I mean imagine if Blizzard made this screw up? They would just slap you in the face and make you download the entire 20 GB client again....

So yeah let cut Bioware some slack, everyone needs to understand how hard it must be to be a company with an intent to create a good gaming experience but yet have to take orders from the tyrant company of EA..... There doing pretty good considering the position there.

Honestly yesterday I was suuuuuuuper pissed, no Ranked WZ, my ISP has me capped at 100gb/mo so having to re dl all this crap really sucked, I'll admit I was crying all over the forums, but one free month, reimbursed one day, free pet, Darth Malgus giveaway, yeah, I'm happy again, I think in the end they did the right thing and have restored my faith in Bioware. If this doesn't prove that they care about customer service I don't know what does, I mean they just gave us like TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS in free time, TWENTY... MILLION... DOLLARS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.