Legacy Signature

Tenacity

If they were to implement that it would give some actual use to building the legacy tree in game. As of right now it stands no purpose at all...

A long while back in one of the developer interviews that was discussing the potential perks of the legacy system, it was mentioned that Bioware wanted to have the potential for 'encounters' between your seperate characters, reminiscent of the faceoff between luke and vader. The idea was that if you list opposite-faction characters as family, or as rivals, or even as allies, you could potentially find yourself fighting your other characters (controlled by AI, of course).

Yea, I suppose =P

Kinda disappointed there's no "parent" option, makes it difficult to work upwards with the tree. I also think that when you have two characters set as spouses, and then add children linked to them, the line should come from inbetween the spouse characters to show that the children belong to both of them. Right now it seems like they're only the children of one of the involved spouses.

Also, as someone brought up in general discussion - how come characters cant be siblings AND spouses? Didnt Bioware see luke kiss leia? lol.

Edited by Tenacity

A long while back in one of the developer interviews that was discussing the potential perks of the legacy system, it was mentioned that Bioware wanted to have the potential for 'encounters' between your seperate characters, reminiscent of the faceoff between luke and vader. The idea was that if you list opposite-faction characters as family, or as rivals, or even as allies, you could potentially find yourself fighting your other characters (controlled by AI, of course).

That sounds pretty awesome. Also, I really like the names you have :p