Tauntaun pet CE

adanali_umut

They should look slightly different.

really why don't any thing special first.

we had to hutt driod than other players would have a integration driod almost like hutt.

we sould get a unique pet and speeder. we paid 150/300 euro/dollar.

we harldy have any thing special :(

Edited by adanali_umut

Didn't you get an obnoxiously large Darth Malgus figure?

the point is ingame.

only thing we don't is something unique like speeder or pet.

the armor nothing special that u can use in pvp or pve. there is hardly any thing.

in the CE vendor. Almost anyone can get a comparable product pair as the collector edition

Edited by adanali_umut

Hey why is everyone suddenly getting that tauntaun pet.

It was still a unique collector edition item. I payed 200,000 credits.

What do the people with CE in return? :confused:

why did you buy it? You have an active account which means you already get it for free.

we had to hutt driod than other players would have a integration driod almost like hutt.

And maybe one day we will get something truly unique and special... and yes I also have an CE.

a) I highly doubt 'everyone' on your server went to PAX east to get the tauntaun (I've seen no-one on my server with it yet and it's an east coast server)

b) if it's not the PAX east tauntaun, it is in fact the tauntaun from the CE vendor so I guess lots of people on your server have the CE

c) there is still a slight chance someone on your server has figured out how to get the tauntaun from Hoth, but that is also unlikely when there's no official guides for it yet and it's no doubt pretty long spawn times (I've not seen anyone but me on my server yet that has the orokeet and that one is relatively easy to get)

d) if you are complaining about everyone getting one mailed... yeah, again, the other pets look differently.

Edited by amnie

For about half a Day, I was one of the few (first one though but eventually had to tell others cause people know me on my server) on my server that had the youngling Tauntaun.

That's enough special for me...

I've moved on from my CE remorse...

Honestly I agree with the OP here. We paid extra for the collectors edition and every time we get something unique they give it to everyone else. The mini-pet was something anyone with the deluxe got, the mount wasn't even 110%, and every time they give us something unique in the vendor they toss it to the rest of the game players. Its really rather annoying. With all of the 1.2 problems and the way BW is acting I am beginning to lose faith in the company rather quickly, glad Diablo 3 is just a month away.

i got my CE for the store! and digital toys like the flair gun and dancer.

and really i feel cheated the CE pet nothing grand anyone who can kill KP can get a pet that looks just like it.

hutt pet it has a twin too.

armor set useless now that it cant have augments.

so whats left for us a tonton oh wait nope they changed there mind on that too.

guess all we get is a flair gun and a dancer cuz there training droid is lame and can aggro a raid boss if mess around with it.

Edited by Zen-Truehazzrd

You got what was advertised.

You presumably checked what each version offered before you made your decision, begging for more now is stupid.

If you think the CE isn't worth that much as-is then why did you buy it?

You presumably checked what each version offered before you made your decision, begging for more now is stupid.

Because we did not have the prior knowledge Bioware was going to give everyone else in the game an exact copy of what they were going to give us with the collectors edition. If I had known I could get everything out of the CE vendor of any unique value elsewhere in the game I would never have bought one.

Honestly I agree with the OP here. We paid extra for the collectors edition and every time we get something unique they give it to everyone else. The mini-pet was something anyone with the deluxe got, the mount wasn't even 110%, and every time they give us something unique in the vendor they toss it to the rest of the game players. Its really rather annoying. With all of the 1.2 problems and the way BW is acting I am beginning to lose faith in the company rather quickly, glad Diablo 3 is just a month away.

They haven't given it to anyone else :rolleyes:

Because love the game when got the tester invite by mistake BW. i was a full tester afterward when i had the money both CE. i specially love the RPG of all characters almost the Jedi knight second part not kinda thing ^^. i have one the hight legacy of moost of the players and of friends lvl 33 now. in few months. i have done story lines and every characters should be around 50 than start some were else lvl. the other adv class than play them each on other servers ^^. plus make video's put them youtube here mine channel http://www.youtube.com/user/camekanumut01?feature=mhee remember spoilers :D I warned u.

Edited by adanali_umut

They haven't given it to anyone else :rolleyes:

uh huh... Tauntaun mini pet - 200k from CE vendor

BW - Giving everyone a tauntaun mini-pet

Hutt Droid - CE vendor

Dark Side vendor - Interrogation droid

Vehicle? Nope. but there is a unique one in the VIP (purchase the bracelet if you want it) and the key vendor.

Mini-mech - CE/Deluxe edition or get one from KP

Longspur STAP - CE and Deluxe

There are a few customization for the first companions, nothing for the later ones. Really the CE vendor is kind of crappy atm and anything we do get that is nice is given to everyone else in one manner or another.

uh huh... Tauntaun mini pet - 200k from CE vendor

BW - Giving everyone a tauntaun mini-pet

Hutt Droid - CE vendor

Dark Side vendor - Interrogation droid

Vehicle? Nope. but there is a unique one in the VIP (purchase the bracelet if you want it) and the key vendor.

Mini-mech - CE/Deluxe edition or get one from KP

Longspur STAP - CE and Deluxe

There are a few customization for the first companions, nothing for the later ones. Really the CE vendor is kind of crappy atm and anything we do get that is nice is given to everyone else in one manner or another.

you paid 150 dollar mostly for the stuff you can actually hold in your hands, not the in-game items. and as people have said, the stuff from the CE vendor .is. different. are there similar things available? oh yes, yes there are.

to me, as a collector, I don't really care. in fact I got the mini droid from the security vendor .and. the mini sandcrawler even though they look almost the same.

I would have already bought the taunta, had I not first given a guildie his loan back (for the white crystal because I'm collecting those aswell), I can't wait to get the ram from my mail - and I'm still upset the other tauntaun was PAX East only (I do hope we get one from the Gamescom aswell)..., I'm kinda sad I can't get the interrogation droid since my char is LS, even though I have the hutt pet.... I got my little birdie earlier, and am closely following the Hoth Taunta thread.

would I like more 'exclusive' stuff from the CE vendor? oh absolutely. but then again a .lot. of people on my server have at least the DDE, so most of the stuff I have is not all that special anyway. I want them to have them. for now I'm just 'proud' of getting 5-6 /w at the same time where I got my pet from :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.