If u ran bioware...

Teraclon

1. First I would hire people to work at forum, talk to players and keep the info coming. But not false info, no post with list of things that we can't have in a patch etc.

2. I would remove most of my people working the Legacy system and focus on PvP and PvE and ofc the RP would get some love like more social clothing and other items to use ingame.

3. Rework every planet one by one and make them more open and fun to explore. Still keep datacrons a little tricky but not boring to find. I would also add new items to search for and with that I would also make a post in the forums with a story to it and let the player try figure it out. Knowing that people will use internet to find info the items will spawn at random places and give epic rewards. Players like candy so candy they would get!

4. Fire the people behind the armour design and look what player have posted on the forum and go on from that. Less WoW looking armour.

5. Change downtime/patching times for US and EU and Asia, so they are better for all.

6. Give Twi'leks hoods! And open up more alien races for both factions!

And so much more! I would lissen to the players. And take it in from all, not only the fanbois.:p

7.a Also give faction more sexy looking armour!

7.b Give BH option to use rifles.

7.c Give Rep side Agent and BH class.

8. Rework the companion on the Republic side so they get same love as the Imps.

Edited by Bafucin

Almost made it to the second page before trolls hit! I mean honestly though..even the trolls can't be 100% happy with the game.

I do appreciate the positive feedback so far tho!

Since the original post was a troll, guess there wasn't much of a chance of it going further before the "trolls hit"

If I ran BioWare, I would tell all of you QQers that since the servers are up 3 hours earlier than has been scheduled, you will only be getting 21 hours of free time.

Trolls: Getting things accomplished since...well never.

I'd ban members of Generation Entitlement

Just for that...

If i ran Bioware i would currently do two things

1/ Give every player from launch the free month not just the 50's

2/ Re write the ending of Mass Effect 3 so its actualy good

Think that covers the two hot topics thats earning some of us the "entitled" badge

i wear mine with pride

:p