PVP Math 101, Thanks FireSomething!

Valhalyn

exactly,

when you add those percentages to the HP differences (and other stats like primary, crit, etc), gear has a pretty big advantage.

moreover, that advantage gets bigger in a non-linear manner when you have multiple players with good gear against multiple players with inferior gear (because the inferior gear players will die more quickly which greatly reduces the damage output of the group).

Edited by Jeopardydd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think your right about it being a patch bug, and the amount of crying over it and people making false accusations is downright puke lol.

So people should have magically known it was a bug? BW didn't say anything about it that I know of.

What is about the whole change about the heal mechanic for sorcs.

No big heal in a viable casttime anymore.

and no effektive heals against dps on low cast.

Those changes have to go.

whats about this change? Sorcs should not be able to heal burst of 2 players on one?

Edited by Elkantar

And yes every piece of recruit gear will give you less HP over your Champ gear....but about +23 expertise per piece.

Expertise is fairly meaningless when you're fighting someone with 5K+ more HP than you. It's a battle of attrition, they'll just outlast you. But, they have more expertise too :p

I still think this was some kind of early bug.

I am sure I am now much less squishy than on Thursday. Don't know if you'll have read my previous post on this thread but I am back to solo guard duty in WZs with full confidence in my ability to do the job. Feeling much better now, I was really disoriented by how things were immediately after 1.2.

I did add a couple of top level might augments to my lightsabers but it can't be that, can it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.