Cyborg, Body type 3....WTH?

Galbatorrix

So, I wanted to make a new Smuggler to play with patch 1.2. The only race I'm lacking on my Pub server is Cyborg, so I went that route. I also went body type 3 because 2 is too skinny, IMO. The problem is, the implants in my face (I went with # 12 on the list) move around all weird like every time I talk. Is this a known issue, or just a 1.2 bug that will hopefully be fixed with today's maintenance?

I really wanted for him to be a Cyborg, but wow.. the face implant thing is crazy looking.

Anyone else notice this?

Edited by Galbatorrix

beware of spoilers, but this NPC had this problem for a while. I assume the same was true for PC.

That NPC at 1:27 with the moving implant piece reminds me of Emma Watson as Hermione in the Harry Potter films.....only the eyes brows and mouth moved!

I've had this same problem. It's especially bad, since it's visible to group members. I've since gotten the affectionate nickname of 'Jelly Eye' around my guild...

I've had the issue long before 1.2, and sent in tickets. They just said they'd pass it along to a special dev team, so I was hoping 1.2 might fix it. No such luck.

I'm just wearing a helmet in the meantime.

I've had this same problem. It's especially bad, since it's visible to group members. I've since gotten the affectionate nickname of 'Jelly Eye' around my guild...

I've had the issue long before 1.2, and sent in tickets. They just said they'd pass it along to a special dev team, so I was hoping 1.2 might fix it. No such luck.

I'm just wearing a helmet in the meantime.

Ah, too bad. I love by Cyborg Smuggler, but hate the fact that his implants move around while he talks. Maybe they'll fix it one of these days.

Here's a video of what we're talking about. Look at the eye piece especially. Apparently it does this with body types 3 and 4 only. I tried out 2 just to see and it doesn't move like that at all.

Either way, creepy. Then again, my Borg Smuggler is my evil one. So, maybe the creepiness will work for him, haha.

Edited by Galbatorrix

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.