More crazy demands!

FleshMauler

To keep in light with the current state of the forums (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=408675 and the like), I must start by saying that taking more time to fix the game is crazy and I want a year of free game time, plus the upcomming expansion on pre-order!

Now, forget the cellphone numbers of the CEOs, I want the personal time schedules of every EA and/or BioWare employee, including their home addresses, names of relatives (spouses, children, etc.), social security numbers, and bank accounts.

As a person who pays $15 a month I am deserving of this.

On an EVEN more serious note, maintenance happens, nurfs suck. (Yes I infact do hate the 1.2 class changes, but the forums are kinda becomming a joke)

P.S. I am a very reasonable person.

Edited by FleshMauler

To keep in light with the current state of the forums (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=408675 and the like), I must start by saying that taking more time to fix the game is crazy and I want a year of free game time, plus the upcomming expansion on pre-order!

Now, forget the cellphone numbers of the CEOs, I want the personal time schedules of every EA and/or BioWare employee, including their home addresses, names of relatives (spouses, children, etc.), social security numbers, and bank accounts.

As a person who pays $15 a month I am deserving of this.

On an EVEN more serious note, maintenance happens, nurfs suck. (Yes I infact do hate the 1.2 class changes, but the forums are kinda becomming a joke)

P.S. I am a very reasonable person.

I thinks you wuz 'posed to post it in yella...

I concur!

If our demands are not met within our time frame we will post another "WHY I AM RAGE QUITTING" thread! This will continue to occur every 1.6431 seconds until all of our demands are fully met and signed off on by the proper "Strong arming procedures officers" and their superiors!

Edited by TheMunny

I concur!

If our demands are not met within our time frame we will post another "WHY I AM RAGE QUITTING" thread! This will continue to occur every 1.6431 seconds until all of our demands are fully met and signed off on by the proper "embezzlement procedures officers" and their superiors!

Or until the game comes back up. then we'll be too busy to post about rage quitting.

Or until the game comes back up. then we'll be too busy to post about rage quitting.

...People can stop posting about rage quitting? Dude even I *********** post about rage quiting, but the servers being down for a day is sad reason to do so.