Don't release broken patches.

TheSpade

Excepting a patch to be released flawlessly is childish. Grow up.

..and there was me thinking that massive game companies charging money for games + subscriptions should be able to get it right.

Funny how in every industry besides MMO's, bait & switch is illegal and service level requirements are not only the norm, but are expected.

Excepting a patch to be released flawlessly is childish. Grow up.

Whats funny is when people say grow up or stop qqing. I payed almost 400 bucks for my game. If my xbox or my tv broke, didnt work for a day. I would also be an unhappy customer. BW has to reconize that what they did was wrong. Excepting it is lowering standards of the game. I am not made that the servers are down, I am angry that I was lied to.

whats wrong? Im having fun, enjoying the game. Nothings broke (minus the snafu today)

EULA states that sometimes down time happens.

Have you played other mmo's before? Does this not happen in every other mmo released? Are you a programer or developer that has ANY clue to the kind of work that goes into these things? Could you throw together a million lines of code and not have a single error?

It sucks and ppl want tolay but large content changes create the opportunity for many things to get screwed up. Anybody posting here would probably like to be playing rather then typing here but getting upset isnt going to help much. As far as the ppl that say they had planned their day around playing it might be time to pick up another hobby. I hear its nice outside this time of year.

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!