General concern with the game and 'immersion'.

Eliniell

I was just wondering, other than looking for world pvp for world pvp's sake, is there any reason at all to leave the fleet station at 50? You can craft / gather / run flashpoints / pvp all while sitting on the station and not doing anything. Is there something actually getting us out into the world?

you are level 50.. the only end game content would be pvp..what more do you want?

I'm not level 50 yet. I'm just curious if there is anything to get us out into the world instead of just sitting on the fleet station being able to do everything.

Ding Ding Ding..We have a winner!!! An MMO will always be judged mostly by its end game content!

Yes leveling is part of the game, but, it is just a fraction of the times that people spend in game while playing an mmo.

So, what is there to do at max level is indeed the big question!

There are heroic flash points, operations, and war zones, all of which can be accessed without leaving the fleet.

You will have to leave in order to do any kind of world pvp, finish up any quests you haven't finished, and to do some gathering if you want!

Ding Ding Ding..We have a winner!!! An MMO will always be judged mostly by its end game content!

Yes leveling is part of the game, but, it is just a fraction of the times that people spend in game while playing an mmo.

So, what is there to do at max level is indeed the big question!

There are heroic flash points, operations, and war zones, all of which can be accessed without leaving the fleet.

You will have to leave in order to do any kind of world pvp, finish up any quests you haven't finished, and to do some gathering if you want!

Some of us were fretting about this over a year ago. You could see it coming that Bioware would focus heavily on the levelling experience and leave the end-game very thin.

That being said, and to be fair to BW, their end-game seems to be about on par with most other triple-A releases, of late. However, I can't help but think they WAY over-did it on voice-over and cut-scenes for every single quest and might have been better off spending significantly more time and resources on end game. This game would be about perfect, IMO, if there was maybe half as much voice-over. It gets annoying after awhile.

Edited by Mannic

Called enjoy the community,gather resources,craft, get rich,Oh and there 7 other classes and storylines for each its a mmo there are infinite possibilties all up to what you wanna do start a ingame buisness. Quit rushing to 50 for one its not a console rpg where you just lvl to the end and thats it. MAKE THE FUN HAPPEN.

I really cant wait till they lock the forum to non subbing people it will clean it up after that.

Edited by Rammur

Dude.. can you do a laser light show at my place next week with those? Would be fun. We can have a barbeque and everything.

sorry you can't meet us in person, we're all ugly and very sticky due to lots and lots of self-pleasuring (we live for eternity and there are no women).

we just sit around controlling the world and playing the video games we let you make.

Oh we also created WoW, just to enslave your population. The whole 'Blizzard' company thing is just a false image, all they actually are is a large company that produces replacement nose-hairs.

P.S. I'm intoxicated right now and had to spellcheck this in word.

TLDR: I'm better than everyone in this thread at everything.

Called enjoy the community,gather resources,craft, get rich,Oh and there 7 other classes and storylines for each its a mmo there are infinite possibilties all up to what you wanna do start a ingame buisness. Quit rushing to 50 for one its not a console rpg where you just lvl to the end and thats it. MAKE THE FUN HAPPEN.

I really cant wait till they lock the forum to non subbing people it will clean it up after that.

Not really rushing to 50, finishing up every quest in every zone and watching all of the cut-scenes. But I play MMO's for the endgame primarily, so it's nice to know what's waiting for me.

I'm not sure if the non subbing people comment was directed at me or not.. if it was, I am a subbing player.. so.. wut..? If it wasn't directed at me, carry on.