Where's my Free Loot? :p

FourTwent

Wanna say my pre-order was supposed to come with a color changing light saber crystal, and a flare gun, a speeder, and maybe even a holographic dancer

only thing i've seen so far is a mail when I first logged in giving me the color changing light saber crystal

are these gonna be mailed out on the 20th? or did mine just get lost

Most people don't have that code yet (depends on who you pre-ordered from and how i.e digital/in-store). Some of the digital guys got their actual game code (not the pre-order code - that's different) and therefore have those things in the pre-release game. But if you're like me who ordered it from a store... we won't have that until we open the package up and type it in... 3 more days mate! And you'll speeding around onyour stap, and admiring pretty Twi'lek's dancing through the medium of holographic projectors. :-)

I have put in the Digital Deluxe code here on the this side but only got the Yellow Crystal.

I dont see the other items?

When i check my account it says " digitale deluxe version active " but stil nothing to see ingame.

Can some one help with this?

I have put in the Digital Deluxe code here on the this side but only got the Yellow Crystal.

I dont see the other items?

When i check my account it says " digitale deluxe version active " but stil nothing to see ingame.

Can some one help with this?

they are right. origin sent me my 'product code' yesterday. not the 'pre order code' that I got a couple weeks ago when I ordered.

I entered the code into the website. but have yet to receive the items. I assume they're sent out on a daily basis at a certain time.