Any way to obtain huge HP?

Lord_Ricdel

Well I have seen some people with 20,000 HP. My Bounty Hunter is around 18,500HP, but it does require purple moddeds from your dailys once you get to lvl 50, and of course other stuff like implants, ear implant etc, etc which all adds up in the long run.

Also Endurance stims pop up the HP quite a bit as well. So if someone has an HP of say 20,000, it is possible to up that quite a bit more with a high end endurance stim / buffs, if that makes sense.

I always say to people when I have grouped up to help them level up, do they use stims. So many do not, and do not realise what stims can do to help you out, whether that is willpower, endurance, aim, etc, etc. THEY UP THINGS BIGTIME.

My advice is, if your more solo jim like I am, always get stims, or make them with your companions.

Biochem

Bioanalysis

Diplomacy

The above 3, are what allows you to make your own stims and implants. Very profitable as well, probably the most profitable out of all the companion skills, as gaining the resources and what is needed even for higher end purple gear is relatively easy to obtain.

Hope that helps.

Ta

FatEdd

Edited by FatEdd
Spelling mistake

BHs/Troopers with a tank spec, in tank gear, with buffs and stims can easily top 25khp. 2 of them in my guild hover near 30k with all buffs and stims.

We won't see 100k for a LONG time. It'll take another lvl cap, and some bosses to warrant it.