Server Maintenance

JasonMG

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much outrage, I didn’t know this game had that many fans just dying and crying to play it, and screaming if there is downtime.

It must be really REALLY important to their lives!

Time is money, friend!

This is one of the most outrageous posts I read in a long time.

1. If someone comes onto this forum be it for the first time or for the one hundredth time (sadly we are coming to the point that this is actually a real number)to criticise the fact that we pay money for this service(!?) and expect not to see such amateurish mistakes is perfectly in order.

2. (Constructive) criticism or simply voicing of an opinion in these forums, which are created for EXACTLY this purpose, is surely not age dependant. This is simply a completely wrong observation and not backed by any kind of fact.

3. Using age in a derogatory fashion is furthermore unacceptable and immature as you are suggesting people of younger age are generally trolling, whining or throwing tantrums. This attitude disgusts me and I would like to point out, that in my years of MMOing I have met a variety of young individuals showcasing an aweful lot more maturity than so called 'adults'.

(I am 40 years of age btw.)

Just needed to be said. Yes I am also not happy with this epic fail of BioWare, and my reaction will be quiet and most likely end up in a non-continuation of a subscription for a while to see if this game AND BioWare will recover. But I am beginning myself to be reluctant to furthermore pay for being a glorified beta-tester. Have a good night.

Bye Community

See ya man, dont let the door hit ya on the way out

Which given the fact we're currently using daylight savings means that all clocks in the UK atleast should be using BST.

No, we're using British Summer Time(BST). Daylight Saving Time(DST) = GMT, which we use throughtout the winter period.

But that's besides the point, people want GMT listed because a lot of countries don't recognise BST, but nearly everyone knows their timezone is GMT[+|-]x. That's where the original point about not having GMT listed was raised.

Edited by Nemectic

Lol same man i only just bought it finished dling the servers wer e up i started playing jedi knight got to heading to jedi temple and bam the server restarted

Sith Inquisitor. Received my first quest. Zapped that worm thing and got message - Server down. Go to forum.

And now no ETA? Its 5 P.M. at my place!

Is this usual stuff?

Sith Inquisitor. Received my first quest. Zapped that worm thing and got message - Server down. Go to forum.

And now no ETA? Its 5 P.M. at my place!

Is this usual stuff?

No, Black Hole accidents are not usual, even on friday the 13th. However, one happened today. My sensors failed to register it in time.

constructive critisism and whining are different. On this thread (and many others), people don't seem to know the difference. Abject whining is deplorable.

It will be ok, I promise. Let them fix the game (its annoying granted). Take the high road.

It has very little to do with age, and a lot to do with maturity.

Rep Fleet General chat

"The servers will be shutting down in 15min..."

Player X "Omg guild banks are gone!"

Player Z "well, that's why they're shutting down the servers"

Player X "How long the servers will be down?"

Player Y "Till patch 1.3 comes out."

:)