Legacy Weapons and Armor Question *PLEASE ANSWER*

bilzzardmaster

Okay, I was very excited about the coming update and was looking forward to getting the really cool looking legacy gear for my inquisitor and even getting a special legacy lightsaber but I go into the game and I get the legacy item used to make the legacy weapon, but no instructions on how to actually make it...

1. How do you make your legacy weapon?

2. What do you need to make it?

3. How do you get the legacy armor that we saw previews of (especially the inquisitor one)?

And if there is anything I else I should know, feel free to share. I barely understand any of this..

the vendor is on corcuscant, so i guess dromund kaas for you imps.

you can buy sets with alot of credits, or i think while leveling you get the tokens to trade in for any alts. some items are the moddable gear, but the token you got in the mail is just for a normal item i believe.

Edited by Jay_Stocker

the vendor is on corcuscant, so i guess dromund kaas for you imps.

yup they can be found on the Capital worlds

you can buy sets with alot of credits, or i think while leveling you get the tokens to trade in for any alts. some items are the moddable gear, but the token you got in the mail is just for a normal item i believe.

The tokens can be bought off the commendation vendor in the new Black Hole area, don't know if they're anywhere else and can be turned in on the Capitals for level 10 or 30 blue items that fills the slot in the token's name. Alternatively you can buy Mod-able versions of the armors for credits, but that requires Social level 1 for the 10 and 20 for the 30. Also of note, the higher level set is placed above the lower one, so remember to scroll down.

Edited by Asrei

But there was inquisitor armor preview and that looked really cool, and now i go to the shop, and i get these basic disappointing robes. I was really looking forward to that all purple "spiky" and monster-like armor. But its not even listed which is odd.

Oh, thats Inq. Campaign (sp?) armor. (I Think)

campaign armor is bought with armor tokens which are bought for 200 daily comms each in the black sun area of corelia. the black sun armor vendor is on the fleet in the supplies area right beside the rakata vendor. you must be level 50 to equip this gear

campaign armor is bought with armor tokens which are bought for 200 daily comms each in the black sun area of corelia. the black sun armor vendor is on the fleet in the supplies area right beside the rakata vendor. you must be level 50 to equip this gear

Ok, but the Black Hole disappeared (How ironic.....), so I havent got a chance to see.

1. How do you make your legacy weapon?

2. What do you need to make it?

3. How do you get the legacy armor that we saw previews of (especially the inquisitor one)?

When I logged in the game after the update, I recieved an in game email with the item attached that was pretty detailed on where the vender was and explained the whole thing pretty clearly. Did you not read the email?

Wait, u say the black hole area disappeared and now there is a a black sun vendor??? well alright then but this is not making much sense, thanks for the help and continue posting useful info (believe me I could use it) and i will probably find out more as I go along.