Who tested this?

triangulate

Simple question.

Who was on the PTS testing this ***** out?

I was always on the PT boards reading up on stuff and didn't see a single thread regarding DPS classes doing the extreme damage they are capable of now.

I didn't see a single thread about Full tank classes being ripped apart in 3-5 globals by a single DPS.

And before people say this is a competence issue, it clearly isn't.

There are problems from lvl10 right up to full BM.

How did this ever make it to live? Im being serious here, how?

I remember reading threads from the "Leet guilds" that where invited to come and test, not one of these guys picked up on the fact that healing is now broken in PvP or that pure DPS classes are putting out insane numbers or that tanks melt in seconds.

How the hell did this get through?

When leet guilds gets invited to test servers, and spot something gamebreaking, they keep it to themselves, to be ahead of the rest of the pack when the patch hits the live server. Normal behaviour by elitists. They should never ever be invited to test servers, because of this normal behaviour.

When leet guilds gets invited to test servers, and spot something gamebreaking, they keep it to themselves, to be ahead of the rest of the pack when the patch hits the live server. Normal behaviour by elitists. They should never ever be invited to test servers, because of this normal behaviour.

Well, to be honest if you get paid to play an MMO game you pretty much have to expect that kind of behavior.

I'd like to see tanks like you guys in my Warzones! Tanks on my server are ridiculously hard to pick apart. But tanks, like everyone else, only take 10% more dmg from abilities than before the patch. In full pvp gear, you can have 22% dmg increase, with a 12% dmg reduction from players. Before patch, it was 1:1 (10% dmg increase, 10% dmg reduction). Sooo things really haven't changed all that much. Maybe it's coz your a tank, guarding another player, taunting, and possibly being focused by decent players that you're getting a new hole ripped into you?

You can't compare lvl10-49 pvp to lvl 50 with someone who has BM gear. 10-49 pvp has little to none expertise.

I would answer you who tested it and probably get banned in the process.

Same kind of people that come here to tell others to "suck it up" and "deal with it"

Well at least it got those same people 30 free days to play because everyone else already quitted.

Edited by GrandMike

There is expertise gear around your level, actually. Check the PvP weapon guy on your fleet.

Yes i know.

The guy i quoted though has zero reading comprehension and thinks im a fresh lvl 50 when i already stated my level.

I also have a 50 Op

and a 50 Sent.

They both melt face much faster than before 1.2.

On my Op i always avoided tanks and went for low armor targets, now they are easy kills.

You know, I went on the pts and said there is no way any of the pvp gear changes can be tested properly on low level characters, I said that this stuff will go live with little to no testing and I was called a troll.

You cannot properly test such a vast number of class and gear changes with a few people transferred from guilds and everyone else on sub le el 10 character,what did they think was going to happen???

put simply, because the PTS is not a public test server...

its an advertising platform to say "come preview our new broken stuff" and entice quitters back ingame (as noted by the several freebies announced on the frontpage).

if they were serious about testing, they would make a toon transfer system to pts for ALL players, not the elite few.

ive placed 7 tickets last night on live alone, and trust me i would love the chance to find problems in pts. however if BW really thinks im going to lvl to 50 on a test server, haha!

im totally with you, how on earth THIS made it past "testing!?!" is a joke.

i swear its broken more than its fixed.