G13 - Profile

crotius

• 2 months later...

There are currently no profiles for the game.

Because the game runs as Administrator, you would need to run your keyboard software as Administrator for it to correctly use it's macros in game. Only basic key mapping will work otherwise. Running the software as administrator let me use Macros, but I'm still not sure I trust doing this, for the security risk.

There are currently no profiles for the game.

Because the game runs as Administrator, you would need to run your keyboard software as Administrator for it to correctly use it's macros in game. Only basic key mapping will work otherwise. Running the software as administrator let me use Macros, but I'm still not sure I trust doing this, for the security risk.

You might want to be careful with what that macro does.

11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section11

• 1 year later...
You might want to be careful with what that macro does.

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section11

I don't know that keymapping a rotation set would qualify as a TOS violation, but I would be curious if someone official would comment on this for clarity. I'm not looking to violate the TOS, just reduce my carpel tunnel syndrome when doing rotations.

Speaking of which, how do you set up your keybinds on this, I have the gamepad but have yet to use it really ingame, I don't want to set it up one way, and then have to relearn different binds later, so I'm curious how others do it before putting my muscle memory into learning a set of keybinds. Thoughts?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.