Its not you its ME

Ichimi

I know when we started out there was the thrill of exploring a new relationship and we both had high hopes for each other.

I am glad you had the courage to honestly tell me my game play style is not what you value. The countless hours I spent on alts. Bug reports hoping to improve things. I kept trying but I wasn't bringing the game play style that satisfied your needs. I don't know, I can't help but think maybe if I hadn't been so caught up in the different stories and had not run up 8 characters, but instead had focused on getting those last few levels out of the forties I could have been the kind of player that you'd be proud of.

If I had been more free and curious I might have broadened my experience and MMO gaming proficiency. I should have not been so clingy and left you for a while to take that other MMOs offer to play and experiment with them. So that way you could invite me back and I would have been more Worldly in my game Craft more, MMO savy a better kind of player more able to satisfy you as your customer.

I know its hard to tell someone they just don't have what your looking for. Thank you for being so up front with me. I wish you had told me sooner that what you valued was a player who was level 50. I could have changed.

Maybe in time I can grow to be the kind of player you want me to be.

Mostly I am sorry I have been holding you back and bringing you down. I don't want to be one of those players who can't take the hint and won't let go. I am going to try and grow from this, maybe I will be a better player in my next MMO relationship.

I hope you can find more of the level 50 players who give you what you MOST VALUE.

Baby it's not you it's me.

Edited by Ichimi

Hi, Ichimi!

We will be closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!