Legacy Item

Jerios

Ok, so i got this legacy item in the mail for some special main hand weapon that i can created, only the thing is it doesnt do anything and i cant find anything that says what to do with it. Anybody know how this thing is supposed to work? Edited by Jerios

You go to the capital city and go to your class vendor and you will be able to buy an item with it. On my L35 Smuggler what was available to buy was a L14 blaster pistol. I haven't bothered going with my 50 or 49 or any of the others I have....

Yeah much good it does for lvls higher than 20, plus the pricing on those peices of armor, actually prices of everything that legacy brought in are to damn high.

I was honestly expecting the prices to be higher. By the time you hit 50 if you are smart about the way you sell your crafting mats and items on the GTN, you will have more than enough to purchase most of it.

I think the idea of the low level items that you can buy with the emblems is for new alts, not high level chars, so I'm not sure what the "items are too low level to be useful" fuss is about. Most players I know have at lease a couple of lowby alts that would find that stuff useful.

Just have a play with it, learn how it works, then decide which bits you like and ignore the rest. *shrugs*

I was honestly expecting the prices to be higher. By the time you hit 50 if you are smart about the way you sell your crafting mats and items on the GTN, you will have more than enough to purchase most of it.

I think the idea of the low level items that you can buy with the emblems is for new alts, not high level chars, so I'm not sure what the "items are too low level to be useful" fuss is about. Most players I know have at lease a couple of lowby alts that would find that stuff useful.

Just have a play with it, learn how it works, then decide which bits you like and ignore the rest. *shrugs*

I agree. I'm just glad that I sold those orange wrists that I found last week. BTW, they sold for about twice what the orange wrists sell for at the vendor. I'm also very happy that we can now get a belt that I don't have to do a bunch of space battles for. Not so thrilled with that aspect of the game. Thats why I