What race will your marauder be?

Draethyr

Just to get some conversation rolling for those of us still outside of the game.

Originally I was planning on a sith pureblood, however after the beta weekend I really enjoyed my human, and will now be playing one.

Wondering if there are gonna be many cyborgs marauders, I was a bit disappointed with their choice of "robotics" options (textures looked really bad imo).

Edited by Draethyr

Human because purebloods turn pink when they go darkside.

I heard that the devs are working on some kind of fix for this, but I don't know what that would entail. Pure blooded sith already look pretty dark-sidey from the get-go.

It's also worth mentioning that you can turn off your darkside effects on your face via the UI, however I agree with you that there needs to be a better option.

I will go Cyborg (Which I think really is a weird Race, why not give every race some Cybernetic customisation option instead?)

I've even come up with a story and personality for my character and everything.

Edited by xeeki

Most likely Pureblood. I wanted to do Zabrak because it would have went with my character better however I really liked the look of the Pureblood as a warrior. The type 3 body type for Zabrak really doesnt work for me as well as it does for the Pureblood.

I saw one video of the ”pink“ dark side effects, it was pretty weird and needless to say, unintended. There was some weird thing going on with the neck too. In that video, he looks like he's turning into the Joker. :-o

It also depends on your original color too, though.