I want my giggle back!

Xanatharia

Maybe they can bring it back and have a toggle in options to turn it off for people who don't like it?

Or make it so that only the Agent can hear it. There's a world of possibilities, but as has been shown with Purebloods, Twi'leks and Miraluka, Bioware like to get rid of content rather than working out a way to fix bugs.

"Oh no, the table is wobbly, let me get some wood glue and -"

"No! Get rid of the table!"

"Will we get a new table?"

"No."

"But... where will I put my tea?"

"What table?"

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female Powertechs with the Pyrotech talent Prototype Particle Accelerator (gives a free rail shot proc) causes a giggle now.... i also have an operative so i recognize the sound

I believe Vengeance Juggernauts also giggle when they get Ravage procs from the Rampage talent.

So the community rep closed this thread, making reference to this one ... So they're obviously aware that many players are still waiting for their giggle to be restored. I wonder if they're just waiting for some undetermined number of requests before they re-instate it.

Yes, please. Giggle rocks. I don't care if other people hear it (granted, can be annoying if several Scoundrels\Operatives giggle like idiots), but I do want to hear *my* character giggle.

I believe Vengeance Juggernauts also giggle when they get Ravage procs from the Rampage talent.

Guardians get something like a silent grunt\weak Kiai.

Edited by Helig

/signed

I have never complained or or asked for anything since launch, but I would really love the old T/A laugh back! It was fun and useful and more people love it than hate it. Bioware, remember why you created it in the first place. Why was a vocal minority enough to make you doubt your design integrity??

Did they not bring the sound back? Is there another class with a laugh? I noticed laughter all weekend in pvp. I hadn't noticed it since the days op/scoundrel TA giggle. Maybe I'm crazy, but there was war hero geared operative that was absolutely destroying my poor little recruit geared guardian tank through multiple war zones, so I assumed it was her I was hearing. If not, who is doing the laughing now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.