I want my giggle back!

Xanatharia

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE!!!! Bring the giggle back!!!! It was amazingly fun to poison everyone, then send some KP to my allies (yes i play a hybrid spec), laugh the hell out of me while my people were healed and the enemy was in pain!!! :( im a sad panda now

/signed

I too miss my giggle. It was cool (and evil!) :D If we have to have a TA sound, I'd rather it be the giggling than the silly "click-swoosh" sound that replaced it..

I'm here still waiting for my giggle to be returned too. I don't understand the reasoning for removing it, especially when other classes have something similar that they were allowed to keep. I'm very much hoping that the devs are listening and will bring it back.

Do our GM's even listen? 14 pages an no reply? This new proc noise is useless and the lame yellow grid that anamates over my toon is terrible. You blame operatives for your failed game mechanics that cost you 25% re-subs and now the giggle/laugh? George Zoeller shame on you!! Edited by Oberonfett
error

Do our GM's even listen? 14 pages an no reply? This new proc noise is useless and the lame yellow grid that anamates over my toon is terrible. You blame operatives for your failed game mechanics that cost you 25% re-subs and now the giggle/laugh? George Zoeller shame on you!!

Did we get a replacement noise :confused:

Giggle back plz

Did we get a replacement noise :confused:

Giggle back plz

The replacement noise is the old "Tracer Missile" mechanical chirp.

Frankly; its flat out terrible.

I used to believe Agents where having fun; running around and giggling all the time. Now; it just kind of feels dead and mechanical.

I think BW is intentionally mocking us through this change...

Just last evening I was running my PowerTech friend through some quests on Belsavis; when...

I heard her giggle when she got a railshot proc.

I just about flipped my desk over with rage.

I think BW is intentionally mocking us through this change...

Just last evening I was running my PowerTech friend through some quests on Belsavis; when...

I heard her giggle when she got a railshot proc.

I just about flipped my desk over with rage.

Same when I heard a pyrotech chasing me in pvp, he was damned giggling! :(

I disliked the giggle for my agent. She's very serious and doesn't giggle mid fight. Made no sense. I don't mind the TA proc noise now, but I could see why some folks might miss it. It'd be nice to have the option to turn it to giggle or generic, but that's a pretty minor request compared to others I'd rather see them implement. Like having hoods go up or down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.