Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet thanks - Looks like i'll be spending my whole morning in Tatooine! :)

EDIT: Has anyone actually found this area yet by the way?

My alt is camping there, but for now it's useless! It doesn't give you anything and the sandpeople and jawa there are normal! When you arrive, it says "Wreck of the Stardream", but no codex entry nor anything! They prolly threw it in now to create some kind of anticipation, then the sandpeople will start to mutate in a day or two... The medical droids already have Rakghoul Vaccine all across the galaxy tho!

Sweet thanks - Looks like i'll be spending my whole morning in Tatooine! :)

EDIT: Has anyone actually found this area yet by the way?

I just discovered this area; yes it is new. I've been looking around and haven't seen anything yet...

STARDREAM

http://imageshack.us/f/204/screenshot2012041512263.jpg/ this is the exact location.

I play on EU servers, and so far I couldn't find any quest. I think that the epic moment would have been to see the starship crash... can anyone take a video on US servers?

I went online at 12.15 CEST and the ship was already there. I guess I can't log on afterwards :(

EDIT: -693 ; 468 THE DUNE SEA

Edited by Clodde

STARDREAM

http://imageshack.us/f/204/screenshot2012041512263.jpg/ this is the exact location.

I play on EU servers, and so far I couldn't find any quest. I think that the epic moment would have been to see the starship crash... can anyone take a video on US servers?

I went online at 12.15 CEST and the ship was already there. I guess I can't log on afterwards :(

Ships been there all morning.

I'm looking around the wreckage for something which might become clickable at the given time... from the links it seems like the quest will be picked up like that?

Anyone else notice anything that looks like it might be the quest giver? Should be a computer or datapad...

could it be that the reason why they wanted us online was to see the starship crash?

Well all they said was before midday and I was there at around 8 in the morning so I doubt we could have witnessed the actual crash. The ship was probably added in the 1.2 Patch.

I'm looking around the wreckage for something which might become clickable at the given time... from the links it seems like the quest will be picked up like that?

Anyone else notice anything that looks like it might be the quest giver? Should be a computer or datapad...

Maybe we need to follow the trail left by the starship and we find it in the middle of the desert... it's a stupid thought, but I guess it's worthed giving a shot

Well all they said was before midday and I was there at around 8 in the morning so I doubt we could have witnessed the actual crash. The ship was probably added in the 1.2 Patch.

OK, sorry I didn't know that

Maybe we need to follow the trail left by the starship and we find it in the middle of the desert... it's a stupid thought, but I guess it's worthed giving a shot

Is there a trail? There is something called a "Security mainframe" not far west of the wreckage, but I am not sure if it is just a slicing node or not.

Still 20 minutes to midday in Britain though so the quest might not be active.