1.2 rollback coming.

TheNinjaboy

Perhaps the fact that some characters now suddenly are near bald instead of their nice hair beforehand when wearing certain eye- and headgear? Or because Guardian/Juggernaut tank was nerfed so badly they can't hold aggro in high-end PVE anymore and also have less survivability than before? The list goes on... ;)

Perhaps the fact that some characters now suddenly are near bald instead of their nice hair beforehand when wearing certain eye- and headgear? Or because Guardian/Juggernaut tank was nerfed so badly they can't hold aggro in high-end PVE anymore and also have less survivability than before? The list goes on... ;)

So because of small bugs you want a rollback instead of hotfixes???

Actually, if you would read the forums (different forums) you would see 1.2 has caused game killing issues with:

* Instances

* PvP

* The new armors are a joke

* Server Populations

* And a lot more.

The only thing untouched by this update is the actual solo story lines for the classes, everything else has been basically destroyed by this patch as far as functionality goes.

This is not my opinion, my opinion doesn't really matter, it is an observance from having just read about 1000 posts across all the forums. 80% of the Swtor population is pissed, and 20% have already canceled subs.

Don't take my word for it, go read the forums yourselves.

Edited by Darth-Malkaevian

Rollbacks only happen when the game causes server crashes, etc.. Otherwise, even if the changes where the worst on record, they will NEVER I repeat NEVER do a roll back. Why? If they do they are telling their superiors they wasted tons or R&D money and are basically incompetent.

Would you march in to your bosses office and say "I suck and should be fired" O.o

I doubt it..

Actually, if you would read the forums (different forums) you would see 1.2 has caused game killing issues with:

* Instances

* PvP

* Server Populations

* And a lot more.

The only thing untouched by this update is the actual solo story lines for the classes, everything else has been basically destroyed by this patch as far as functionality goes.

This is not my opinion, my opinion doesn't really matter, it is an observance from having just read about 1000 posts across all the forums. 80% of the Swtor population is pissed, and 20% have already canceled subs.

Hmmmm New game experience?

Edited by SikrouDeco

A rollback might be just enough of an apology to make me not want to quit this broken game.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=400532&page=310

Oh and I think 31,000 comments just about the PvP subject is enough to call it more than a "small and unnoticeable bug in the game"

They should not have released 1.2 until it was ready, instead like all studios they get $ signs in their eyes and push it out the door to rely on its hype instead of its quality.

* Instances

* PvP

* Server Populations

* And a lot more.

Or I could play the game.

So game killing bugs.... The imstance I just ran killed the game? Norva coast pvp just killed the game?

huh I just thought I had an issue free fun afternoon. Thanks for lettining me know I was playing a dead, game

-snip-

They should not have released 1.2 until it was ready, instead like all studios they get $ signs in their eyes and push it out the door to rely on its hype instead of its quality.

How much did you pay for the 1.2 update? :w_eek:

If you say anything other than $0.00, then I think you got scammed, buddeh~ :w_big_grin:

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

Thank you for understanding!