WZ's TOTALLY BROKEN?

Leihman

GW2 is around the corner. I suggest unsubbing now and playing a free game until then such as League of Legends. All the work you are putting into this failboat will be a waste of time come GW2 when you quit anyways, just quit now and cut your losses like the rest of the hardcore PVPers.

I just can't wait until they realize that GW2 is going to be even more skill-based + fast-paced and that their losses will just mount even more quickly there (and they won't even have gear to use as an excuse)... not to mention, no MMO is perfect or flawless. These people seem to think it's going to be some magic bullet to MMO woes... :rolleyes:.

P.S. Whole thread can be summed up as: "I don't have the ability to win, so I'll complain that the rewards aren't being given to me anyway and clearly I deserve them because I want them!"

Hello Mr. Wannabe elitist without reading comprehension.

Can you win games if half your team quits, the moment it looks like a loss because a loss doesn't justify 15minutes in a WZ?

Like everyone said 1.2 should have just been the content we were supposed to have at launch. Now bioware kept messng around and not only made the good they did irelevant but also created alot more problems that should have been addressed when we said so on the ptr.

Bioware im sorry but u are doing everything wrong. You made a game worse with 1.2. U guys worked for months to make a game worse. Stop working listen to ur community u guys dont know what we want an all ud have to do to figure it out is listen.

Sooo... solo queue is broken! After queuing in about 6-7 warzones I have realized I am probably done with STWOR. There is completely no reason to solo queue because 90% of the time people don't stay through a whole match or they quit right after you start to lose. Now Bioware thought it was a grand Idea to screw everyone over who doesn't win. I lost roughly 4-5 matches out of those 6-7 and I fulfilled the minimum 8 medals and still got 0 credits and barely 40 comms? Really? All because I lost? I worked my butt off and healed for 600K as a sage and still get hardly any credit? I have lost all faith in Bioware. Thank God GW2 is around the corner!

I might be joining you I LOVE STAR WARS BUT THIS IDEA WAS PLAIN ****!!!

Hello Mr. Wannabe elitist without reading comprehension.

Can you win games if half your team quits, the moment it looks like a loss because a loss doesn't justify 15minutes in a WZ?

Thanks but I'm not a wannabe ;). If you people would stop quitting and actually try to pull through, yeah, usually we can.

I just can't wait until they realize that GW2 is going to be even more skill-based + fast-paced and that their losses will just mount even more quickly there (and they won't even have gear to use as an excuse)... not to mention, no MMO is perfect or flawless. These people seem to think it's going to be some magic bullet to MMO woes... :rolleyes:.

P.S. Whole thread can be summed up as: "I don't have the ability to win, so I'll complain that the rewards aren't being given to me anyway and clearly I deserve them because I want them!"

I haven't played yet but here's the real problem:

Rated WZs were suppoed to be implimented in a way that made it so the heavy punishment on non-rated WZs wouldn't be as big of a deal since Rateds were supposed to be the "real deal" while non-rated functioned more as like a practice game.

Because non-rateds filled this practice game niche it was ok to keep pre-mades facing pugs etc. because that wouldn't happen in rated. It was also ok to not punish leavers because again, it's a more laid back setting.

Now, non-rated is the only method we can play. This means that pugs will still be facing pre-mades and we'll have all the problems that plagued non-rated because of it's laid back setting, no fall back protection against those problems, and now the punishment is even heavier for losing.

The problem isn't "I'm losing all my games, and not making any money." The problem is now I won't be able to get any good WZs because the winner will be decided in the first 5 minutes.

Think about it even when you used to be rewarded pretty heavily for losses, you STILL had leavers. It was already affecting the game. Now that the punishment is even heavier, there is less incentive to finish the game and since you aren't punished for leaving... why would they stay? If everyone abandons ship at the first sign of a loss you'll almost never get a solid game.

Mix into this crap cocktail the fact that pre-mades are still facing off with pugs this patch will kill "light" populated servers completely. By simply removing ranked warzones from the mix without balancing out acquiring the new gear, or the penalty for losing non-rateds they've made a large mistake. In the case of "light"-ly populated servers, it could potentially be a fatal one.

Greetings Everyone,

We appreciate this feedback regarding PvP queuing as we do have another thread discussing this topic, we're going to ask that you join the thread to consolidate discussion on this topic and help us to keep the forums organized.

This thread will now be closed, but feel free to voice your thoughts in the provided thread:

Solo Queing is DEAD - horrible change went live