Difference between Armormech and Sythweaving?

Reeny

Armormech makes items with aim or cunning stats. Synthweaving makes items for willpower and strength.

There are some items, like orange armor which have no aim/cunning/willpower/strength stat, such as Hooligan's being an armormech set usable by warriors and IAs, the medium armor wearers, basically, but the look of Hooligan's is that of an Imperial officer, an IA look, so it goes to Armormech. And, of course, Synthweaving has similar recipes, orange ones with a Sith look.

Edited by Battilea

What's the difference between Armormech and Sythweaving?

Do they both make basically the same items, other than Augments being different?

Thanks

Generally stat wise Armormech = non-Jedi/non-Sith and Synthweave = Jedi/Sith :)

excluding augments and some orange class specific schematics

Not sure about 1.2, but pre 1.2,

some armor are restricted to say sith warrior, IA, Sith Inquistor, etc.

these were empty shells that had no mods in them.

I thought I read it to where they're lifting this restriction? correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is the case then it's not really anything different as far as armor goes, just looks,

Now for augments, it's different.

- Armormechs can now learn new schematics that allow the creation of Aim, Cunning, Shield, and Absorb Augments.

- Armstechs can now learn schematics that allow the creation of Endurance, Surge, Critical, Accuracy, and Power Augments.

- Synthweavers can now learn schematics allowing the creation of Strength, Willpower, Defense, Alacrity, and Presence Augments

- Armormechs can now learn new schematics that allow the creation of Aim, Cunning, Shield, and Absorb Augments.

- Armstechs can now learn schematics that allow the creation of Endurance, Surge, Critical, Accuracy, and Power Augments.

- Synthweavers can now learn schematics allowing the creation of Strength, Willpower, Defense, Alacrity, and Presence Augments

Are we able to do this via RE-ing of existing augments? (I tried this and it didn't allow me to do so.)

Or only new ones?

Or only via schematics? (Where are these from???) :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.