My toon is bald now! /Vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahl-Vinn

No, there's not a barber in the game, now.

I've loved wearing the Death's Claw Mask (Republic respirator) with all my robes so far, as it caused the hoods to appear down. But with 1.2, robes now make your toon's head bald. I seriously cannot live like this.

If I take the robes off, then the hair appears with the mask on. But re-equipping the robes then makes my toon bald.

Is there something I'm missing to reverse this? Anywhere I should post this to save my toon's hair? I haven't been wearing the PvP headpieces specifically because I've had the mask.

No, there's not a barber in the game, now.

I've loved wearing the Death's Claw Mask (Republic respirator) with all my robes so far, as it caused the hoods to appear down. But with 1.2, robes now make your toon's head bald. I seriously cannot live like this.

If I take the robes off, then the hair appears with the mask on. But re-equipping the robes then makes my toon bald.

Is there something I'm missing to reverse this? Anywhere I should post this to save my toon's hair? I haven't been wearing the PvP headpieces specifically because I've had the mask.

Happened to me too

For some reason some of the hoods now seem to cover less than they originally did pre-1.2. For example, my BM chest hood looks exactly the same as it did (covering entire forehead) but Rakata chest hood now stops half-way through the forehead (similarily to Voss mystics or Revanites).

Not sure if it's intended or not but I don't mind it tbh.

Big LOL for the Vader /NOOOOOOOOOOO.... hahaha.

The galaxy has been infested with an incurable form of mites that apparently dine on hair. Both Republic and Imperial scientists are working diligently to try and figure this one out. In the mean time, some people may experience a complete loss of hair.

Perhaps a toupée (helmet) would help?

Same. I had a Columi Field Medic's (the cowboy hat), and now it is permanently hidden regardless of what I select for the "Hide Head Slot" option. Graphically, my cloak and twi'lek tails "waft" each time I select the button.

Update:

I did manage to solve the problem, but only by reverting to an older outfit I was fond of, in which no hood was on the chestpiece I was wearing. Kinda sucks that we don't have a hood up-down yet, but said request has been acknowledged by the devs in the past, and seems like an idea forthcoming.