1.2 first impressions

Descends

after i figured out how to turn my skill bars back on hehehe and i got to looking around a bit....

first and foremost...graphics are way better...game engine runs way better.... Good Job on the engine updates.

second... crafting updates... you mean synthweaving is actually useful? YES!

interface options...

GOOD JOB ON INTERFACE WORK

legacy...

honestly looks kinda hokey and boring....its a meh feature right now.

pvp gear and expertise calculation changes...

Good Job..this is cool...its sad for those who hit 50 and want to grind a little pvp gear to raid in but.... it is good for we who have full sets of battlemaster hehehe

i like it so far! Good Job bioware.

Never thought I would say that.

Il update this as I do more things..but no WZ running or anything yet D:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they warned you about that ahead of time. if you custom modded your BM gear they have no way of knowing what your intentions were. most people would QQ if they reverted your gear back to stock and you lost all the stats you worked so hard to customize.

well my battlemaster gear was custom modded and now its worthless...gg bioware /unsub

Can I have your stuff?

Also don't let the door hit you. You knew this was happening and didn't unmod it or make preparations? Your fault. Grats on misplaced e-rage.

EDIT FOR: I am very impressed with the sheer magnitude of fixes that were made, literally HUNDREDS of glitches and bugs fixed. YAY! Professions are on the right track and Legacy... yeah it feels a little hollow but as they said this is only the beginning so, I will wait it out.

Edited by Parali
bad quote

well my battlemaster gear was custom modded and now its worthless....gg bioware /unsub

And if they had turned your gear back to stock you would be in here ************ that they removed your expensive mods probably. So its damned if they do, Damned if they don't. Get over it. You can buy a whole new set for WZ coms now anyways.

Edited by Parali
bad quote

I think there's an issue with the colour matching, none of the helmets for my Bounty Hunter colour change to match the armour, not even a little, especially the mando helmets nothing happens to them, hope this is a bug, anyone else having this issue?

BW is stupid and they just ruined the game. This update is nothing special at all. The legacy is crap end of story. The only thing good I can see is maybe crafting.

This. They hyped it up to be some amazing patch that would make the game awesomesauce.

I didn't even have any expectations, I was expecting it to be crap. And I was disappointed. It's even worse than I imagined.

Good thing my sub runs out in 6 days.

/unsub (and I'm giving all my stuff to guildbank)

It kills me that all of a sudden everyone is a programmer and knows everything.. GET OVER IT.. they changed it, adapt to the change or UNSUB.. If you do unsub no one will really care, someone else will sub in your place and enjoy the game.... Either you like it or you dont, but stop the whining.....Geez

This. They hyped it up to be some amazing patch that would make the game awesomesauce.

I didn't even have any expectations, I was expecting it to be crap. And I was disappointed. It's even worse than I imagined.

Good thing my sub runs out in 6 days.

/unsub (and I'm giving all my stuff to guildbank)

Why is it so bad? I don't understand what people are ************ about....

dude dont give me that..i liked this patch but I got no warning, i wasnt reading up on 1.2 everyday in the forums..there was no formal news announcement that i saw on a very serious issue..you work hard to get full battlemaster, then they make it trash.... this is inconsiderate..nothing more.... the mods in your bank that you keep from the gear shouldve also been updated...i kept everything but nothing is updated..its BS

allow me to remod my gear and trade it in for a proper piece or something...*** were they thinking?

BW is stupid and they just ruined the game. This update is nothing special at all. The legacy is crap end of story. The only thing good I can see is maybe crafting.

Wow this is the second whine post I saw from you today so I went ahead and checked out your post history. Big surprise that every one of your posts is negative and whiney. Take a chill pill and enjoy the positives every once in a while instead of harping on every little thing.

I don’t know how you fanbois can live with yourself, here they say it will take 8 hours maybe longer, and it takes just over 7, which means I have to play this game that I loathe so much for another hour.

I demand they take the game down for another hour or I am unsubbing! :rolleyes:

Bunch of Liars ( chuckle )

Wow this is the second whine post I saw from you today so I went ahead and checked out your post history. Big surprise that every one of your posts is negative and whiney. Take a chill pill and enjoy the positives every once in a while instead of harping on every little thing.

Awesome.

I think there's an issue with the colour matching, none of the helmets for my Bounty Hunter colour change to match the armour, not even a little, especially the mando helmets nothing happens to them, hope this is a bug, anyone else having this issue?

Report them for trolling and move on. Do it for Quintan as well since that's all he spends his time on here.

Edited by KrittaB

It's a nice game update. Unfortunately, for me personally, the only thing that would save this game would be a server merge after re-releasing it on a game engine that could actually handle Massive Multiplayer. I'm not a WoW fanboy or I wouldn't be playing this instead, but I did play it and... I'm pretty sure that Orgrimmar or Stormwind alone in WoW could handle having more people in those single areas than an entire SWToR server can handle having online at once.

Sort of kills it for me as an MMO. Glad so many found a happy home here though!

But hey... it will last me another month until Diablo 3 is out. Thanks Bioware for the 6 months of being sort of entertained! I don't feel as though the $135 I've given was wasted, so I'll simply call your game a success and move on to something better for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.