Aussie Character Transfers

WiccyMeow

OK ill give in here - its not that simple.

Legacy xp(origin) + Legacy xp(destination) = Total Legacy xp

There does that make more sense - it IS still basic mathematics. It IS still saying that a certain portion of your playtime had no legacy value even though you earned legacy xp. And if you think I'm being dramatic wait until the Americans find out what they lose when their transfers go live in a few weeks, right now there is little outcry because we are a minority within the whole. When the whole is affected the complaints could get the decision reverted which would leave asia-pacifics being lost out for no other reason than guinea pigging the system.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be glad we actually get to move characters early - ultimately our desire for instant gratification gave us the privilege of playing early. The fact that Bioware allowed us to do this AND is giving us >complimentary< transfers is actually exceptional service from the company.

We chose this path so any issues they may have transferring characters over for any reason (referential integrity etc) I'm absolutely willing to wear for this complimentary feature.

I'm looking forward to just playing on Aussie servers.

I would however love to know when I will be able to submit my request on this very appetizing page, I want to gratify myself so hard. :wea_03:

Just be glad we actually get to move characters early - ultimately our desire for instant gratification gave us the privilege of playing early. The fact that Bioware allowed us to do this AND is giving us >complimentary< transfers is actually exceptional service from the company.

We chose this path so any issues they may have transferring characters over for any reason (referential integrity etc) I'm absolutely willing to wear for this complimentary feature.

I'm looking forward to just playing on Aussie servers.

I would however love to know when I will be able to submit my request on this very appetizing page, I want to gratify myself so hard. :wea_03:

Sorry, not buying it.

(1) We had no idea we were being left out of launch until the last possible moment (ie when you went to pre-order and up came that fantastic "Not available in your region" message). We then proceeded to get no communication from Bioware for days after this

(2) We had no idea when or even if they were ever going to be having local servers until well after the pre-orders began, hence it's no surprise that everyone went down the track of importing (in fact I don't think the first information we got about the Ocenaic release was the day after the game released and servers weren't confirmed until February)

(3) We've had very little information about how the whole transfer system was going to take place. The new servers were brought up early, so many of us didn't get to reserve the names we wanted. There was no indication yes or no whether we'd get our own transfer servers. And now the form to actually do the transfers isn't even working.

Basically the communication with Oceanic players has been seriously sub-standard from the moment they decided not to inform us that release was being delayed in the region (a decision they'd already made by the time of E3 last year).

Edited by JRonnie

The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.

Its been more than a Couple of hours and Biofail still remain talented at making websites....

form is now working for me, i just put in for the 2 characters i wanted to xfer, only issue is it shows every toon ive ever made even ones ive deleted, so if someone had a toon with the same name but had restarted it, it might be confusing for them! anyway looks like its all sorted and saved :)

The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.

I have not received an email about this and appear to have missed the cuttoff. Is there anything I can do about that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.