1.2 PvP: Who else is excited about a ~250 hour grind?

Bubalobrown

Like I said in the other whine thread...

You PvP whiners complained about not having any PvP progression after BM. Guess what... here's your damn progression. Quit complaining.

Yes more meaningless gear grind for no Ranked Wargames is what we were dieing for :rolleyes:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is a joke, simple as that.

If the promised transfers for us Aussies isnt here soon its /unsub for me.

The thought of playing Huttball over and over and freaking over again for months fills me with the need to kill something.

Don't forget voidstar(which i hate), Alderaan(which i love), and Novare Coast(which is freaking awesome). At least there is a bit of a variedy.

You're basing your grind off of War Hero gear, which realistically shouldn't even be in the game yet. They only left it in so the hardcore PVPers who resubbed specifically for RWZs will have something to do.

Fresh 50s should be basing their grind off of Battlemaster gear, and worry about War Hero gear when RWZs release. The stat difference from BM to WH gear isn't very much anyway, actually look at the stats and compare them. The only thing you may want to pick up is the weapon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.