Pod Racing

Godsblades

They should add more content for everybody to enjoy before adding another mini game.

While Space Combat is cool for some fun, I've only done it on 1 or two characters and even there stopped half way to 50.

I'd rather they add Swoop Racing.

and Pazaak

This is what I meant when responding to the last thread. "swoop" racing was in, not "pod" racing. Sorry, Op. And yeah, that would be sweet. Personally, I'd like them to expand on space before adding any new mini-games (if time/resources is a factor).

Now although people are saying Pod Racing didnt exist in TOR times, do we even know when it existed? Why not make TOR the time when it was founded?

Plus I too want Pazzak to come back :(

Edited by Kranitoko

Now although people are saying Pod Racing didnt exist in TOR times, do we even know when it existed? Why not make TOR the time when it was founded?

Plus I too want Pazzak to come back :(

Pod racing didn't hit popularity until 40 BBY. The modern Pods didn't become available 3,000 ago. Closest you can get to it is animal cart racing. Not very epic.

Source?

I'm sure there's some novel or entry on Wookeepedia or something like that.

Besides, the only different between a pod and a swoop is that a pod racer is just a bucket seat strapped to two turbine thrusters by a leash. Racing is racing.

Edited by Listerman

Pod and Swoop Racing are very similar.

But to remain canon it would be called Swoop Racing (not Pod) in SWTOR.

Nevertheless I agree Gambling, Pod Racing and Pazaak should be added.

/signed

Also Agree. Mini-games are VERY smart from a development perspective. Whereas a quest line may take months, and then get played through in a matter of days. A good mini-game with rewards can keep players playing for longer periods of time. Because A)They can be fun and B) You can have cool an Vanity items that require a decent bit of play time in a specific minigame. It doesn't have to be powerful gear. Coolness will suffice in an MMO. Everyone wants to be different and have different things.