So I am Legacy 50 and top rewards are at 25

Aegian

Is there nothing else, not even a title?

Not all bad if there is not, will just save me hours upon hours latter as things are added to the legacy system latter

However, you would think there would be a little something.....

Is there nothing else, not even a title?

Not all bad if there is not, will just save me hours upon hours latter as things are added to the legacy system latter

However, you would think there would be a little something.....

Wow, you play way too much. Congrats on that I guess :eek:

I remember hearing there was some...."abuse" of the legacy system. Some patches ago groups went into EV and basically farmed phase 2 mind traps in the Soa fight for 3k or more legacy per trap and speed leveled to 50. Not sure if it was true or not but people that are 50 legacy already either got a boost somehow or have no clue what the bright shining light in the daytime sky actually is.

Sigh, must not be very time savy people, no exploit or anything, no playing 24/7 either

Its Simple...., its called rested xp...., it applies to legacy xp.....

New toons you make after your legacy is made get legacy xp from level 1.

Make any new toons you plan on doing the story line on. Then level them high enough to get them off the starter planet and then park them in a cantina. I did this with 4 toons for names I wanted to reserve for leveling in the future.

After my first toon got to 50 i parked it in a cantina as well. By then the other level 10's have the max reseted xp. Now you simply play them till the rested xp is used, 1 at a time then log them off in a cantina, rinse repeat till you are on the 50 again.

Dont use your toons for any questing at all if they dont have rested xp.

I also maxed affection on all my companions as well at same time, simply send them on companion gift missions while you are recharging your rested xp in the cantina.

Its stupidly simple, watch tv, hear the audible go off they are back turn around click a few times and off they go again and back to the movie.

Ended up with 4 -50's that way all with maxed companion affection. Two I raid with weekly and the other two are fillins for when my main isnt needed and we just need a spare body.

As Xalek would say....... Simple, and doesnt invovle alot of time killing yourself :)

Edited by Aegian

Sigh, must not be very time savy people, no exploit or anything, no playing 24/7 either

Its Simple...., its called rested xp...., it applies to legacy xp.....

New toons you make after your legacy is made get legacy xp from level 1.

Make any new toons you plan on doing the story line on. Then level them high enough to get them off the starter planet and then park them in a cantina. I did this with 4 toons for names I wanted to reserve for leveling in the future.

After my first toon got to 50 i parked it in a cantina as well. By then the other level 10's have the max reseted xp. Now you simply play them till the rested xp is used, 1 at a time then log them off in a cantina, rinse repeat till you are on the 50 again.

Dont use your toons for any questing at all if they dont have rested xp.

I also maxed affection on all my companions as well at same time, simply send them on companion gift missions while you are recharging your rested xp in the cantina.

Its stupidly simple, watch tv, hear the audible go off they are back turn around click a few times and off they go again and back to the movie.

Ended up with 4 -50's that way all with maxed companion affection. Two I raid with weekly and the other two are fillins for when my main isnt needed and we just need a spare body.

As Xalek would say....... Simple, and doesnt invovle alot of time killing yourself :)

Rest experience (unless it's a bug) no longer works for 50's, and they also nerfed space/warzone/flashpoint XP so your suggestions aren't as easy as they were prior to 1.2...in fact they're like 2-3 times as long now in addition to the already increased rates for 20+ from back in January.

So game went live in late December.

How is it a bug to have 4-50's prior to the patch yesterday with max legacy

That averages to just under a month for each toon including maxing companion affections.

Thats a rather generous amount of time.

Edited by Aegian

So game went live in late December.

How is it a bug to have 4-50's prior to the patch yesterday with max legacy

That averages to just under a month for each toon including maxing companion affections.

Thats a rather generous amount of time.

I'm saying they greatly increased the effort required to level Legacy. It wasn't in the patch notes as far as I can tell but rest XP resets on 50's now by default, meaning it does not apply to Legacy XP. Also, you get less from space/warzones/flashpoints (this was in the notes) so that also means less Legacy XP.

In other words, your suggestions aren't that helpful considering they just nerfed the rates a ton.

Edited by Prismatico

I didnt say I was making a suggestion, I merely said what I did.

FYI, you could see rested xp on a level 50 character and as you did quests ect, it got used...

It may not be there anymore, but that is in no way an exploit as one person tried to say, cause Everyone got the Rested Xp that was 50 even while just hanging around in fleet.

My point is that to take 105 days of game playing time to have level 4 characters to 50 and get level 50 legacy, its just playing the game not an exploit. Thats just over 26 days per character, to level and get companions set ect.

Each storyline I did getting a character to 50 got me roughly 5 levels of legacy ea, just from the storylines and quests along the way.

Considering most people are leveling to 50 in 10 days or less easily and without spending hours of time. What I did wasnt to difficult and it mixed the game up alot I didnt get bored or stuck in a grind that way.

Edited by Aegian

I remember hearing there was some...."abuse" of the legacy system. Some patches ago groups went into EV and basically farmed phase 2 mind traps in the Soa fight for 3k or more legacy per trap and speed leveled to 50. Not sure if it was true or not but people that are 50 legacy already either got a boost somehow or have no clue what the bright shining light in the daytime sky actually is.

so i didn't do this I'm legacy level 43 not quite 50 are you calling me a cheater?

I didnt say I was making a suggestion, I merely said what I did.

FYI, you could see rested xp on a level 50 character and as you did quests ect, it got used...

It may not be there anymore, but that is in no way an exploit as one person tried to say, cause Everyone got the Rested Xp that was 50 even while just hanging around in fleet.

My point is that to take 105 days of game playing time to have level 4 characters to 50 and get level 50 legacy, its just playing the game not an exploit. Thats just over 26 days per character, to level and get companions set ect.

Each storyline I did getting a character to 50 got me roughly 5 levels of legacy ea, just from the storylines and quests along the way.

Considering most people are leveling to 50 in 10 days or less easily and without spending hours of time. What I did wasnt to difficult and it mixed the game up alot I didnt get bored or stuck in a grind that way.

Obviously I knew about rested XP on 50's or else I wouldn't be commenting on the stealth nerf.

All I was trying to say was that what you did doesn't work the same way anymore since they nerfed a bunch of things, not that you're wrong to say it (although it is technically inaccurate now) or that you exploited anything like some others did. I felt it needed clarification that even though you did it legitimately, the actual process would take a lot longer now...at least twice as long due to no rested XP, fewer gains from some things, and higher requirements Legacy 20+. Make sense?

Edited by Prismatico

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.