Jedi Knight Series

xrndmx

I remember the days of fantasy and great fun in Jedi Knight II, in its prime time this game was amazing spending hours upon hours on this game for the fun of the multiplayer.

I for one would like to see its revival. JK3 was a fail and not many people played it but if the jk2 setup was reintroduced it would be amazing.

Ah, yes. My brother and I spent many an hour slaughtering each other on JK2. Red Reborn VS Blue Reborn, that's how it went.

The story was fun too. Mad love for Kyle Katarn. Wasn't aware they made a JK3.

Edited by Malles

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 will always be my favourite.

Aside from getting the ball rolling on the JK series, the live action cutscenes were brilliant!

The expansion Mysteries of The Sith was harder, but still fun.

The most mind bending part of the game for me was fighting Kyle at the end...

The solution was right behind me on the wall the whole time. Make like Obi-Wan and turn off that 'saber!

Ah, yes. My brother and I spent many an hour slaughtering each other on JK2. Red Reborn VS Blue Reborn, that's how it went.

The story was fun too. Mad love for Kyle Katarn. Wasn't aware they made a JK3.

It's called Jedi Academy... rather than playing as Kyle, you play as his apprentice Jaden Korr. You get to choose a species (tied to gender, tho, except human) and customize the look of your character... canon-wise, Jaden is a human male (yawn!), but you could be a male Kel Dor or Rodian or a female Zabrak or Twi'lek as well, and choose a saber hilt from a set amount of styles as I recall... looking at Wookieepedia, later on you can choose two new sabers (to dual-wield, I think?) or a double-bladed saber, again with custom options.

It's called Jedi Academy... rather than playing as Kyle, you play as his apprentice Jaden Korr. You get to choose a species (tied to gender, tho, except human) and customize the look of your character... canon-wise, Jaden is a human male (yawn!), but you could be a male Kel Dor or Rodian or a female Zabrak or Twi'lek as well, and choose a saber hilt from a set amount of styles as I recall... looking at Wookieepedia, later on you can choose two new sabers (to dual-wield, I think?) or a double-bladed saber, again with custom options.

Lets not forget that female jaden is voiced by Jennifer hale aka commander shepard. The ending is really fun when dark side.

Edited by lokdron

Oh, that. Never played it. Saw a YouTube vid someone did though, where they made a Darth Maul clone and threw it against a player controlled Twi'lek Drizzt Do'urden look-a-like.

Maul won. :D