What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

I am not sure whether it been said before (tried to read all posts) but it may have something to do with whether you joined the beta(s) or not too. so some people joined the betas might have earlier access than others, just an opinion tho.

11/29 not in btw.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is always better not to committ than to say something that could be false.

This is how these things work. Unfortunately, they don't really KNOW how the systems are going to handle things, so they're winging it.

If they said

Hey, we'll only have X number of waves today

but really had Y, it's a GOOD thing.

If instead, they just kept quiet, then nobody would know , and then everyone would be asking, pestering the support (like the trolls aren't already) about when they'd get in.

Same here, didn't receive e-mail to play yet:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I don't know why the date for early access is placed on 02/11 since I redeemed my code on 29/7 ... so still waiting :)

My location is Belgium (Europe).

Thats just the Game Client download and patch up date is all that is

Well it seems we can move on. It would be nice to have access but I'm Not going to hold my breath. Sorry for those of us who haven't been given access and maybe we are being too impatient. That's what happens when you wait this long.

Posts out!

Edited by StarShadow
spelling

this is a sad day for me, my friend that I was gonna be teaming up with in the game won't be playing now !

cause he didn't get his early acesses invite and he had the game pre-ordered and submited his code back in July or so.

and now hes all blow out about not getting in now, and he canceling his pre-order to the game and going back the game he was playing for years WOW...

:(

7/27 i redeemed code. No worries tho. On my balcony of condo in Hawaii looking at pacific ocean. Mahalo SWTOR for making EGAwhen i scheduled my trip to see my bro (Army posted out here). But its all good cause wont have to worrybout SWTOR till i get back which is day before launch :)

this is a sad day for me, my friend that I was gonna be teaming up with in the game won't be playing now !

cause he didn't get his early acesses invite and he had the game pre-ordered and submited his code back in July or so.

and now hes all blow out about not getting in now, and he canceling his pre-order to the game and going back the game he was playing for years WOW...

:(

Your friend is being childish and immature then and belongs in WOW.