What are you going to do When 1.2 goes live?

Msicr

What are Doing When/a while after patch 1.2 Goes live? Im going to make my own User interface then Unlock some legacy Stuff.

Please Dont:

Whine about how bad the game is/whining about canceling subscrition.

Behave bad.

Thanks

Edited by Msicr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I will make the UI smaller, and move things around, then I will continue to level up my BH, heh Ive been leveling more than 10 characters at once on several different servers. time to get one to 50 :)

Whats you legacy level?

Make teh UI much smaller, and save it for all my toons... ive already gotten accustomed to the placements (even played WoW the other day and was looking at the bottom for my health bar lol) all it needs is to take up as minimal space as possible, except maybe the map.

Thats all really. Dont care about the rest too much.

In all honesty though, I hope it works out. I really do. I was praying SWTOR would be the WoW replacement for me and it was until it just went by to quickly and boring. My Server is a Ghost town like many others because people are just leaving and the simple "Reroll on a different server" is not acceptable. Same thing happened with DCUO before it went F2P.

I hope 1.2 brings new players and former players back but for the moment, many servers may forever continue to be ghost towns because BIOWARE either took to long to produce this or 1.2 is not enough.

In all honesty though, I hope it works out. I really do. I was praying SWTOR would be the WoW replacement for me and it was until it just went by to quickly and boring. My Server is a Ghost town like many others because people are just leaving and the simple "Reroll on a different server" is not acceptable. Same thing happened with DCUO before it went F2P.

I hope 1.2 brings new players and former players back but for the moment, many servers may forever continue to be ghost towns because BIOWARE either took to long to produce this or 1.2 is not enough.

Yea, I agree with you there, most of the servers are dead, and are going to keep being dead, Server merge is needed now.

yea, hope many players come back, Its a great game, many folks are just blinded of the bugs.

i Personally think its EA Fault, They wanted to release it eariler to get money.......Same as the Mass effect (3) ending

Edited by Msicr

1. Fix UI

2. (re) pick skills

3. Send as many companions out on lvl 49 slicing missions as possible to get augment schematics & mats

4. Start trying to RE all the lvl 49 stuff I've been mostly putting off with the rest of my companions.

5. Realize that nobody realy needs/cares about RE'd stuff now that they are using cheap crit-crafted lvl 19 orange stuff.

6. Start making and selling the augments for people to slot into their crit-crafted stuff.

7. Realize that power, absorb, and endurance augments are the only ones selling, and bench my synthweaver.

Edited by GnatB

1) Log in

2) Set up UI

3) Search for 3 other ppl to try out the new 4 man flashpoint hard-mode

4) Realize after an hour of searching that Sterb Cities' still a ghost town

5) Log off

6) Wait for Tera Online Openbeta...