Do not start launcher !!!

Nullermand

Wow BW, just wow. How does a 900mb patch get on the servers without anyone noticing? I unwittingly downloaded the patch, so its too late for me. I'm going to see if it still runs okay and repost when i have more information on how it works.

Wow BW, just wow. How does a 900mb patch get on the servers without anyone noticing? I unwittingly downloaded the patch, so its too late for me. I'm going to see if it still runs okay and repost when i have more information on how it works.

I canceled the download and restarted the launcher and game works fine for me.

So ya I downloaded the whole patch and now I am getting the full game download.... ACK!!

Someone screwed up!!

Is there anyway around this? So I don't have to download the whole 11gigs again??

Edited by MrLeee

As the title says... they messed something up and it will start downloading a patch and frakk your game for the moment.

Crazy Bioware man really.

HOW CAN PATCH GOES AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD WHEN IT SHOULDNT?

Do you let hackers run your servers BW? How safe are our credit cards? Did you send them someone to download all our Credit card info?

So ya I downloaded the whole patch and now I am getting the full game download.... ACK!!

Someone screwed up!!

Is there anyway around this? So I don't have to download the whole 11gigs again??

wow starting at main assets 1, this will take days lol... i have them backed up, but only my work pc got screwed so i dont really care since i cant play much here anyways.