Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware can't fix something that is entirely in the player's hands.

Don't roll on the obviously overcrowded server. If your guild is being stubborn that is on you guys, not the game.

ermm.. mine and some other allied guilds got auto put there... so no its not our fault.

Unless a ton of other people buy the game after launch, I suspect this is the worst it will be with the queues. A friend of mine pre-ordered on Wednesday and got the early access email on Friday. So, it seems like pretty much everyone is in and playing already.

Seriously though... up the pop cap or get more servers and let people transfer for free.

My guild is already starting to break up and roll on random non-full servers just to get some play time in. This is NOT cool!

Bioware can't fix something that is entirely in the player's hands.

Don't roll on the obviously overcrowded server. If your guild is being stubborn that is on you guys, not the game.

I am sorry but that is total rubbish considering I rolled on the server Bioware assigned to me. If that was the case they shoul dhave load balanced the pre-assigned servers and then CLOSED them to people who did not pre-order and were not assigned to that server!

A 4 hour queue is pathetic.

No I'm not going to reroll my character that I have spent hours on. Offer us free migrations or increase the population cap.

Next time, don't put every guild on the same server (Tomb of Freedon Nad)

I dont need new servers..I need to get into the server my guild was assigned to..or get the option of leveling on another server and then get my toon transfered to my guilds server.

Good point, that would be annoying. I assume they will be upping the cap on how many people can be on a server at one time pretty soon though. Should help out.

I am sorry but that is total rubbish considering I rolled on the server Bioware assigned to me. If that was the case they shoul dhave load balanced the pre-assigned servers and then CLOSED them to people who did not pre-order and were not assigned to that server!

I love how reerolling isn't even a consideration.

Well if you refuse to work toward a solution I wish you fun sitting in a queue all day that you are voluntarily sitting in.

Edited by Yvin
rude

Hi,

i wait about 2h for logging on Frostclaw server, and 10 minute ago i finaly acces to create my char. I choose this server because my guild is here so i wait for this................

but the realy nice sistem has decide to kick me for inactivity when i was creating my char!!!!!!and now i'm on queque again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want create my char and choose my aspect with carefuly, but seem must be create a random and enter becuse the sistem have no time............................................

oh it's so nice.......................................and i give you 150euro for collector edition.........so nice..........

We have people who got in on day one and are in their 30's we cant expect people to re-roll on other servers that end up just as full, and again this is what you are not getting we got put here we didnt chose to be on this ****** server...

"That will end up just as full"

Oh really? No queues for me. :)

Look guys, stop making excuses. I suggest trading a few days of progression for being able to play when you want. If you want to swim upstream, be my guest.

A 4 hour queue is pathetic.

No I'm not going to reroll my character that I have spent hours on. Offer us free migrations or increase the population cap.

Next time, don't put every guild on the same server (Tomb of Freedon Nad)

Both the British, Spanish and Italian community moved to Tomb.

The scandinavian moved to Bloodworthy.

Thats why those 2 are the most heavy loaded servers. Currently im in queue with 1500+ ahead of me. Sucks, but very hard to do something about unless BW can increase server cap.

Well if you refuse to work toward a solution I wish you fun sitting in a queue all day that you are voluntarily sitting in.

We ( we being all us who put effort into making guilds) got placed on servers we cannot easily migrate like 50+ guys on a whim...

Edited by Yvin
edited quote

Look guys, stop making excuses. I suggest trading a few days of progression for being able to play when you want. If you want to swim upstream, be my guest.

100 people complaining, 3 saying the contrary, thats to swim upstream and youre doing it. fail cascade.

its BW how need to find a solution. dont blame us for beeing point to the server from BW.

Edited by Yvin
edited quote

why are u even posting here if u are so happy? go play then u troll

Ok dude seriously do you listen to yourself when you talk. Also have your read any of the posts???? People have done that they have retooned on low population servers and guess what a day later its *********** full. This is in BW/EA hands not players, I guess you are on their nuts and expect us to just continue to retoon on servers? (which btw there is fewer and fewer light servers each day)How is that even fun if I keep doing the same 20 gosh darn levels 3-4 times over? Ugh Epic fail

You new to mmos? You must be. I found a server no problem. You have all the control you need and if you thought for 10 sec you would realize there is nothing to "fix".

You know things are bad when even the fanboys aren’t defending it. As others have said. The games not even released and the servers can’t even handle the early game access load. This is a very bad sign.

Nah you guys will figure it out eventually. Happens every release.