Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

on queue again. estimated waiting time 45mins. this is starting to be really annoying. and server list shows several servers with light and standard population. dump some of the people to those servers please.. unguilded, guilds with only a few members et cetera.

and give priority for players who have a character already on the full server. i guess there are some who are on queue to create their first character.

oh btw, anyone know whats the idle time before server kicks you out? 15min, 20min?

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Genleman

May I remind you that the game has not officially been launched yet

These are most likely soft caps (look at how many instances your world map has; during the beta stress test there were up to 5 or 6; now the max I have seen is 2) - the servers are artificially being held low to encourage EGA's to spread around the servers.

Also; you are not really paying for the game yet; so really, you do not have any right to claim you should get access. Line up in queue, do something useful with your time, and then play.

WHAT?

how do you know, how can you be sure about the concept of "softcap".

the reason beta servers had more instances for a zone was there were less servers. they HAD to do it to accomodate more players on fewer servers.

and ppl saying "this is not official launch" do you really understand what's going on? there are many more ppl waiting for 20th. there will be MORE players than now.

Edited by krmkrt

i really cannot understand such stupid decissions. They put our guild (and 298309289038 others) to a server and now we have on saturday 13.30 a queue of 1k+. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Do you really want to release such a wonderful game and then the people gets frustrated and leave the game (see AION!!!!!!)?

We are 3 *********** days unteil release and 2 m8s from our guild left us and joined another server - THANK YOU BW/EA! Go to hell....

i really cannot understand such stupid decissions. They put our guild (and 298309289038 others) to a server and now we have on saturday 13.30 a queue of 1k+. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Do you really want to release such a wonderful game and then the people gets frustrated and leave the game (see AION!!!!!!)?

We are 3 *********** days unteil release and 2 m8s from our guild left us and joined another server - THANK YOU BW/EA! Go to hell....

you have my vote on this one mate

Well. It is not better for EU servers. I am und Darth Traya and it is the most populated server, queues full 24h a day. We was also placed by the guild placement. So it looks like the servers were filled nearly 80% at start, or why they are full on day 1 with queues?

The bad is on headstart it will be even uglier. Friends want to play with friends and the chance that a friend on our full server want also to join will also create a character there.

The sticky answer (we should choose an other server) is no option, because we are all joined as a guild and want to play together. I hope their will be free character transfers soon.

This is not the way to hold people and playing this game, Bioware.

+1 *thumbs up like*

Have to agree about the Queues, it is becoming frustrating. It seems the Server my guild was asigned "Frostclaw" is one of the most populated EU servers.

At 12:40pm the que is already over 40 minutes to gain access.

I hope BW are taking note and can help resolve this issue quickly.

Regards

Axor

on queue again. estimated waiting time 45mins. this is starting to be really annoying. and server list shows several servers with light and standard population. dump some of the people to those servers please.. unguilded, guilds with only a few members et cetera.

and give priority for players who have a character already on the full server. i guess there are some who are on queue to create their first character.

oh btw, anyone know whats the idle time before server kicks you out? 15min, 20min?

ERM WHAT!!!!

Why should i be punished for not being in a guild. I'm currently at a high level and have worked hard and done my waiting to be so. I'm not gonna be fobbed into another servers to start from LVL1 again just so you and your virtual mates can chat.

I'm on EU Bloodworthy and I'm in a 1100 strong queue at 12:30pm. GG....

I want to play this game but it is pretty pathetic to have to wait for over an hour every time I want to log on. Anybody saying that this is fine and that people should stop complaining are absolute morons tbh, you dont play a game to wait in a queue for an hour, its completely unreasonable.

Fix this soon please.

Play at non-peak times or another was their solution? Legions of Lettow has had a 1000+ queue since 11:30AM. That peak time? Most, excluding the newly setup servers, are the same.

The thing that irritates me is they openly posted that they KNEW this was coming and what has been done?

Edited by supernickx

Same situation as many others here.

Placed on Bloodworthy by guild allocation and sitting in a 1k+ queue on Saturday lunchtime.

Looking at the other European/English/PvP servers there are some that are stating they're at Standard level.

As we've been queuing for this server since day two of early access (this is not beta so is not a true pre-release scenario, this is live accounts invited and allocated by Bioware) it appears that servers are being overfilled by Bioware at their invitation while others are sitting below capacity. What ever happened to load balancing?

I was up at 5:15 this morning (briefly, for non-game related reasons) and checked out of curiosity what the access was like. Bloodworthy had no queue for the first time I've seen since being sent my early access invitation, it was also showing Standard population levels.

My question is what sort of level makes it Standard population and how few people have been allocated the servers currently sitting at Standard status while others have 2 hour+ queues?

Play at non-peak times or another was their solution? Legions of Lettow has had a 1000+ queue since 11:30AM. That peak time? Most, excluding the newly setup servers, are the same.

The thing that irritates me is they openly posted that they KNEW this was coming and what has been done?

This, I've been in Legions of Lettow with my guildmates since day 1, since it was empty and now you tell me to roll on another one or play at non peak times? I mean seriously? Ppl have lives and jobs you know and I've been in queue today since I woke up and I'm still at 600+ :mad:

I'm on EU Bloodworthy and I'm in a 1100 strong queue at 12:30pm. GG....

I want to play this game but it is pretty pathetic to have to wait for over an hour every time I want to log on. Anybody saying that this is fine and that people should stop complaining are absolute morons tbh, you dont play a game to wait in a queue for an hour, its completely unreasonable.

Fix this soon please.

Just so you know, its closer to 3 hours at 1.100 queue, not 1 hour.