30 Minute Queue on One Server, Barren Wasteland on the Other...

Arsynic

What's wrong with that picture. It seems as if everyone got fed the hell up and rolled a new toon on one of the few servers with a playable population and now it's like I went into a damn time machine back to December 16.

Fix this ****, Bioware!

What's wrong with that picture. It seems as if everyone got fed the hell up and rolled a new toon on one of the few servers with a playable population and now it's like I went into a damn time machine back to December 16.

Fix this ****, Bioware!

According to them, there is nothing to fix.

well if people stopped rolling on fatman etc and actually opened up a real debate between the players on where to roll without making just 4 huge servers people cant get onto might be a f'ing start.

so blame the roll on fatman swiftsure people not bioware. They have said there working on migrates, and if they could migrate they would have done it for the pts already so chill ye boots.

well if people stopped rolling on fatman etc and actually opened up a real debate between the players on where to roll without making just 4 huge servers people cant get onto might be a f'ing start.

so blame the roll on fatman swiftsure people not bioware. They have said there working on migrates, and if they could migrate they would have done it for the pts already so chill ye boots.

/disagree. the thing is, re-rolling completely blows. bad enough to do it once. the last thing you ever want to do is have to do it again. you can't blame people for making the safe bet.

a cross-server lfg tool could have probably prevented this.

Fix this ****, Bioware!

If Bioware knew the fix for the issues alot of the players have, they would be more than amazing developers, they would also be psychiatrists on par with Freud.

Fix this ****, Bioware!

as lots of players said: BW, do a x-server lfm tool,

but they dont listen, ur problem will happen over and over again.

/disagree. the thing is, re-rolling completely blows. bad enough to do it once. the last thing you ever want to do is have to do it again. you can't blame people for making the safe bet.

But that would ruin teh community!

read what i said again, i said if people had made a real debate about the servers that everyone should goto that were low pops and bulk up there numbers people would only have to have rerolled once and would have had a chance of migrating there chars to a non high cap server which most people wont be able todo when it comes to time for the free migrates.

read what i said again, i said if people had made a real debate about the servers that everyone should goto that were low pops and bulk up there numbers people would only have to have rerolled once and would have had a chance of migrating there chars to a non high cap server which most people wont be able todo when it comes to time for the free migrates.

where would this debate take place? has some low population multi-server conference been called and I wasn't invited? Who would organize this debate? How would you participate?

Unrealistic.