Saber Throw

kskills

Can someone tell me what level sith warrior, sith juggernaut specificly (i dont think advanced class matters), get the ability saber throw?

Pharon - Sith Juggernaut - Drooga's Pleasure Barge

Is it different than with a Marauder? Cause I just trained it at 18, may have gotten before, dunno I only train every 3-4 levels. It's pretty useless anyway though. by the time I'm that close, shout is so much better. I only use throw if I"m in pvp and someone is running from me, and shout is on CD. Really disappointed in s-throw.

Is it different than with a Marauder? Cause I just trained it at 18, may have gotten before, dunno I only train every 3-4 levels. It's pretty useless anyway though. by the time I'm that close, shout is so much better. I only use throw if I"m in pvp and someone is running from me, and shout is on CD. Really disappointed in s-throw.

Marauders don't get saber throw. Saber throw is a 30 meter range move

What you trained is Deadly Throw. The short range throw that reduces healing done to the target. Marauders don't get their next through till 48 or 49 I believe (its an execute move called Vicious Throw)

What you trained is Deadly Throw. The short range throw that reduces healing done to the target. Marauders don't get their next through till 48 or 49 I believe (its an execute move called Vicious Throw)

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. Hard to remember things when you only played the class 1 day. At least people on the forums aren't complete tools about it...

Marauders don't get saber throw. Saber throw is a 30 meter range move

We get a move that is similar to Saber throw in animation. The Warrior throws a lightsaber in a spinning arc where it strikes an enemy and returns to the said Warrior's waiting palm.

We get a move that is similar to Saber throw in animation. The Warrior throws a lightsaber in a spinning arc where it strikes an enemy and returns to the said Warrior's waiting palm.

I know, but you don't get the skill called saber throw which function much differently than deadly and vicious throw

Don't know if its the best way to open, but I like to trigger Saber Throw, then when it returns, force leap to the same target. Gets me there, the baddie stunned, I've built 6 rage and the target is damaged.

I play a Veng Jugg, and the 4 piece set bonus (PvE gear) is a reduction on the minimum range on Saber Throw. So it allows me to leap and then throw, which I like much better. It is also nice to be able to use saber throw to continue to build rage on boss fights, with the 10m minimum range it is difficult to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.