Tumult

otterscrubber

My assassin is in mid 30s and I still use it everytime its off CD in pve. Electrocute + tumult combo on every mob that tumult works on, helps speed up any fights + makes combat more fun. Not sure how well it works at higher levels. Edited by Decembrist

I've actually used it quite a bit @ 50 to help clear out a rogue trash mob that the tank didn't pick up. One Project and a Tumult will take of it about 80% of the time (when I crit on tumult I'm hitting for 3.75k to 3.8k. Saves the tank from dragging mobs around just to pick up one. I usually only use it in non-intense situations as otherwise I'm healing.

Plus it just kinda looks cool, and I can call out "WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" on vent when I use it :p

Now only if it could be used in PvP where other players were considered 'Strong' mobs (i.e. the lower dmg class for the skill).

I do shock -> tumult on random trash when I feel like it. It's not like you need it but it's still a much stronger attack than anything you have, so if you remembered to it doesn't hurt to kick someone in the face for 4000 damage.

Easy solution: CTRL. Or SHIFT. OR CTRL+SHIFT.

You're welcome.

The number of shift + control keybinds I have already is getting up there.

Shift 1,2,3,4,5,q,w,e,r,t,a,s,d,f,g,c,v,b

Control I don't like as much, probably half as many of the same keys.

its worth it to have on your bar or at least somewhere where u can use it. its a free move that hits pretty hard and with shock on such a low cd the chances of a weak mob being stuned is very high. tumult is just fun too! people wanted to be darth maul so they too the most iconic attack out there. imo, swap the animation for tumult and low slash or something so we can do more of those ****** kicks lol

Well I would say it is my number one ability simply because it is the only ability I have that look cool. I would love to be able to use it more in fact!

Remove spike and make this our knockdown, and if classes need to have some pve help against trash just give it an added extra damage effect against weak/stunned stuff.